Where Will Joey End Up?

Minhosa
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think arsenal might sign him, he'd be ideal for them

Can't see Wenger thinking that like.

Or the rest of their players.

Joey is a decent player but I really think he would look out of his depth and out of place in Arsenal's style of play.

Joey is a decent player but I really think he would look out of his depth and out of place in Arsenal's style of play.

Hence why arsenal never win anything because you have who Wenger will only have certain types of players, they need a more direct midfielder.

Hence why arsenal never win anything because you have who Wenger will only have certain types of players, they need a more direct midfielder.

Maybe, I'm not sure. They need a couple of leaders on the pitch and certainly a more rugged defence, but I think Joey's style and personality might cause more problems than they solve.

Maybe, I'm not sure. They need a couple of leaders on the pitch and certainly a more rugged defence, but I think Joey's style and personality might cause more problems than they solve.

Yeah, I think he'd be good for them in terms of leadership on the pitch shouting at people etc, but would probably upsets nasri etc.  Also Wenger would probably play him as a holding midfielder.

Why anybody would want to take a gamble on this mug is beyond me now.

Has shown time and time again that he is not capable of doing his job without causing needless disruptions.

a bit like the clubs board then?

Why anybody would want to take a gamble on this mug is beyond me now.

Has shown time and time again that he is not capable of doing his job without causing needless disruptions.

a bit like the clubs board then?

Big difference between a history of injuries and a history containing a criminal record and several notable incidents which have damaged clubs.

I've gone for Still at Newcastle. I don't think so, but I hope so.

People think I'm saying that because I'm a huge fan of him but, without him we're lost and for me, as good as relegated.

As good as relegated without Barton?  You serious?

Guest WashyGeordie

Seeing as QPR signed Dyer, maybe it'll be someone like them who'll take the risk on him.

But good luck to him nontheless.

People think I'm saying that because I'm a huge fan of him but, without him we're lost and for me, as good as relegated.

Losing Nolan and Barton in one summer is very, very risky.

So you stand by 'as good as relegated'?

So you stand by 'as good as relegated'?

Considering we lose Barton, we will be in a very tight relegation fight all over the season. Will we get relegated in the end, I don't know, but the chances for it are great.

I certainly would't be surprised. If we somehow finish top 10 in the end or something like that, I'll be the first one to stand up say how wrong I've been.

I was angry, before the start of last season, that people were saying that, with Smith and Nolan starting every game we'd be relegated. Couldn't understand people to be that pesimistic about 'their' club. No I can very well.