Where Will Joey End Up?

Minhosa
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

He's a Kenny Dalglish player all over. If he can get over his Evertonian ties then he'll go to Liverpool imo.

He's a Kenny Dalglish player all over. If he can get over his Evertonian ties then he'll go to Liverpool imo.

Plus, the stunted little Scottish cunt clearly enjoys dismantling Newcastle United's teams. At least, I think that's what he said.

He's too slow to play out wide for a CL aspiration club. Imagine Lennon off, Barton on for Spurs. He didn't look good in the middle playing for us, but that could change with some variation of 4-3-3 , I suppose. That's doubtful though if Tiote couldn't make him look good.

Like when Fatso signed him to come here, I guess it will have to be to a club with a manager who thinks he can handle him. Maybe Pulis. Arry probably thinks he could, but the lack of pace and a Carroll-like targetman limits Barton's value to them.

Since he supports them and they're strapped, maybe Everton.

The only thing that could possibly make this bad situation worse would be to let him go to a team like Stoke and strengthen another mid table side. I don't expect him to be replaced, I don't expect any additional investment or apology...but can the people who run the club AT A BARE MINIMUM demonstrate just a tiny little bit of self-preservation and not strengthen a rival?

Sell him to a top 5 side or sell him abroad. (Provided you can find a country that will let him in...)

Stoke are looking for a winger and he would fit them perfectly.

I think he'd be CM at Stoke, Delap, Whelan, Whitehead, Diao are his competition. Whereas not sure he'd start out wide over Etherington/Pennant.

Everyone likes a bargain but I can't see why Arsenal or Man U would suddenly be interested in Barton just because he is now available on a free. Surely if they were really interested in him they would have put a bid in long before this latest situation occured? Having said that, Man U got Owen on a free when most of us couldn't have imagined they'd have been interested in him.