Only 48,000 today?

Guest kingdawson

This thread is worth a bump. :lol:

Michael Dawson - the only player in the Premiership slower than Alan Shearer last season ffs.

wow your still going on about that. You beat us like we beat you, so what. That and reading this season are the only bad games he's had for us. i guess thats why hes getting england call ups whilst your great young hope taylor gets worser by age.

:lol:

Have to admit, you guys played well today. Dyer looked very good (no aaron lennon but good nonetheless). Who would have thought sibierski would be your best signing :lol:. Anyway can motd please switch this trash of and put on the spurs game.

Dyer is better than Lennon tbh.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:trust a newcastle fan to make me laugh so hard with such nonsence. Im sure you will be backed up by your geoardie mates but say that to any neutral and they'll most likely spit on you.l Anyway another good performance by lennon and some quality goals to.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

As with Liverpool, only difference between ourselves and Spurs this season are the forwards...and I'd f*cking love to see the difference if they'd had their star striker retired and 2 of the first 3 choice strikers injured, and we had Ameobi & Owen fit all season.

so you actually think your defence is as good as ours or liverpools?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

given

chimbonda dawson  king  ekotto

lennon  dyer  zokora  n'zogbia

berbatov owen

that would be the best team if we were picking players from both teams. dont even know if dyer can play cm?

mackems.gif

i see the gg chat muppets have turned on zokora. funny that, earlier in the season they were all saying he was better than carrick.  :lol:

I've been reading it :lol:

I fail to see what Zokora adds to the team, no first touch, a poor passer, ineffective tackling, can't shoot or head and worst of all lack of fight. It is no surprise to me that the only away game we won was when he did not play. His performance against the Arse was even worse than BAE and that is saying something. He is ok in European matches where the midfield is less congested but not in the League and DEFINITELY not away from home. He is our equivalent of Veron, a costly mistake.

Also...

Games against poor oppossition recently have hidden this as he wasn't tested. Give an athelete like him open space to run in, like Bucharest did, and he will look good. Put him up against top quality Premiership midfield opponents like Dyer and Parker and then you see he isn't up to it.

:lol:

I didn't realise Spurs were that bad like. We've played Charlton, Sheff Utd and Watford and Spurs were easily worse than all of them. Absolutely fucking rubbish. :lol:

And I don't care how many times the daft Spurs fans on here tell me otherwise, Michael Dawson is one of the worst defenders I have ever seen in my life, and I've seen Boumsong.

You can tell they got him from the same place Jenas came from, fucking hell. No wonder Forest have gone down the tubes if that's what they're producing.

You can tell they got him from the same place Jenas came from, fucking hell. No wonder Forest have gone down the tubes if that's what they're producing.

Not forgetting Andy Reid.  Shame they realised and binned him.

ok you won the match, well done but dont you think your taking theses celebrations a bit to far?

AM still laughing at your fantastic defense, haven't got round to celebrating the win yet, all in good time.

Guest kingdawson

ok you won the match, well done but dont you think your taking theses celebrations a bit to far?

AM still laughing at your fantastic defense, haven't got round to celebrating the win yet, all in good time.

Fair enough if this one result makes you this happy. You've still got to come to WHL in 3 weeks and were still above you in the league. Think you will finish 7th though (which i predicted before the season started)

Have you seen your forum, jesus wept at the excuses! Well he did until his tears froze because its so cold up north!  :lol:

Fair enough if this one result makes you this happy. You've still got to come to WHL in 3 weeks and were still above you in the league. Think you will finish 7th though (which i predicted before the season started)

It made me happy puely because Spurs fans have their heads so far up their own arse its unbelievable.

I didn't realise Spurs were that bad like. We've played Charlton, Sheff Utd and Watford and Spurs were easily worse than all of them. Absolutely f***ing rubbish. :lol:

And I don't care how many times the daft Spurs fans on here tell me otherwise, Michael Dawson is one of the worst defenders I have ever seen in my life, and I've seen Boumsong.

You can tell they got him from the same place Jenas came from, f***ing hell. No wonder Forest have gone down the tubes if that's what they're producing.

Dawson was absolute pants once again. Hopefully he'll put in a similar performance at WHL.

Guest kingdawson

Have you seen your forum, jesus wept at the excuses! Well he did until his tears froze because its so cold up north! :lol:

yeah i agree with that. Quite pathetic really. We lost fair and square (dubious martins goal but we got lucky against southend).

Would be just another win tbh if Spurs fans weren't such a bunch of class A muppets, but that makes the victory sweeter, especially when you have to put up with the shit i've seen coming from spuds fans on these forums this season.

One high finish in the league since the EPL started, and your rivaling Chelsea, its actually embarrassing tbh.