Gabriel Obertan signs for Anzhi

Optimistic Nut

Guest elbee909

I was wondering why my Man U supporting mate sent me a text with Hahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahha and nothing else in it, I guess I now have the answer.

:lol:

Probably just an Alan Smith text that took a few years to get through.

I was wondering why my Man U supporting mate sent me a text with Hahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahha and nothing else in it, I guess I now have the answer.

It would be funny as hell if he blossomed this season and banged in a few with the papers calling him the new Thierry. hahahahahhahahahahahaahahhhahahahahhahahahahhahha in your reply would be quite appropriate if his value rocketed to £15m.

Mick has a mate who supports Manchester United and sends somewhat less than creative text messages. I am shocked.

It would be funny as hell if he blossomed this season and banged in a few with the papers calling him the new Thierry. hahahahahhahahahahahaahahhhahahahahhahahahahhahha in your reply would be quite appropriate if his value rocketed to £15m.

Not when we're selling him to Liverpool at 11pm on transfer deadline it wont be.

Mick has a mate who supports Manchester United and sends somewhat less than creative text messages. I am shocked.

...and probably doesn't have the excuse of being young.

Well, my opinion on the lad is from what I've seen of him I don't really rate him. He seems fast and does have some skill, but his decision making is pretty terrible and resultingly he has next to no end product.

However, I'd rather a 22 year old with his relative pedigree at youth level than somebody like Shaun Wright-Phillips. If he's coming in to replace Routledge, then I'm pretty apathetic and willing to give him a chance. If he's coming to replace Joey Barton - well, it's a pretty stinking transfer.

Basically swapped someone who we know is not good enough in this league in Routledge for someone with potential, don't see why people are having a massive issue with this

Have the majority of posters even watched him play? Watched him on the ManUtd debut and subsequent little cameos that he made, and he did impress me with his touch, pace and overall passing play. Did eventually fall off the radar but I would put it down to lack of confidence than anything else.

Basically swapped someone who we know is not good enough in this league in Routledge for someone with potential, don't see why people are having a massive issue with this

Because that's not how the club will see it? Underlying issues wont be addressed beacause Obertan is the new great white hope.

Any your sure of that why?

Does he have to replace anyone? He could be something different to example Barton. Or just be in rotation for when players are not 100% or not got their day with the ball in their feets.

Anyone who's saying this could be a good signing for us (including the Mancs, it seems) is doing so on the basis that he's not been playing enough. I'm not in a position to judge either way personally, but it stands to reason that he has to replace someone to get a 'run of games'.