The Life and Times of 'Entertaining' Mario Balotelli

Ketsbaia

He's perfect for a side like Man City but if we were ever to sign him (obviously never going to happen) we would be putting all our eggs in one basket with how much he would cost (wages and signing fee).

We couldn't afford to take the risk imo.

:thup: Fantastic player who, purely on ability, you would never want to say no to. But that kind of character at NUFC? Would be asking for trouble :lol:

Love the guy though.

I'd love him as NUFC player... his madness purely just little kid not intended malicious behavior (drinking etc.). Problem is if he is NUFC player no one babysitting him like Mancini did at City. His ego is too big... must be babysitting by huge character that he feel he can respect... perhaps if Sir Bobby Robson still here we can take him. His ego is big but thats the character it need to be world class player.... a determined character to be the best amongst all....

While he has undoubted talent, I would hate him if he was our player - there would be too much unwanted attention. Much prefer his antics while he's at another club.

:thup:

He's brilliant but off the field we really don't need him, a lot better watching from the outside.

yeah, 8 goals in 11 appearances in the league, we dont need him

While he has undoubted talent, I would hate him if he was our player - there would be too much unwanted attention. Much prefer his antics while he's at another club.

Agree.

Can't say how much I hate this person and why but, no other player comes close to him on that level.

Agree.

Can't say how much I hate this person and why but, no other player comes close to him on that level.

:undecided:

He's brilliant but off the field we really don't need him, a lot better watching from the outside.

Completely missing the point.

I'm not, i'm just disagreeing with you.

You are like, as Ronaldo pointed out just after your post.

Yes he is often brilliant on the field, he can also be a liability and that's not to mention what he gets up to off the field.

For City he is one of a few top strikers, we couldn't afford to rely on him, imo.

That is not in any way doubting his ability. I would feel the same if we signed the forever homesick Tevez who is also one of the best, if not the best forward in the league.

I just don't think we are the right club to handle these types of players.

Yes he is often brilliant on the field, he can also be a liability and that's not to mention what he gets up to off the field.

For City he is one of a few top strikers, we couldn't afford to rely on him, imo.

That is not in any way doubting his ability. I would feel the same if we signed the forever homesick Tevez who is also one of the best, if not the best forward in the league.

Agreed. Considering the occasional circus we've had at the club in the last few years or so (NUFC being in the news for completely the wrong reasons), Balotelli's ego is the last thing we need really. Honestly don't think we'll be able to manage him effectively as well.

For gods sake,ok yeah I totally missed the point,it was far to subtle for me,well done.

Alternatively I was saying I dont think it matters what he does off the field considering none of it seems to have a detrimental effect on his performances given his goal record. But because I used the phrase 'we don't need him' you assumed I was ignoring your 'off the field' assertion.

But without spelling all of this out,every time,like I said.

Guest guinness_fiend

His "celebration" when he scores is embarrassing. All that serious look, arms folded etc, f*** off

It's no more embarrassing than a group of grown men cradling a pretend baby, doing a "funny" dance or mounting one another.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Going to write Man City an email asking them to forward it to Balotelli. I'm going to ask his permission to do my Dissertation on him. Hopefully he agrees and writes it for me, or lets me follow him around with camera or something. Legend.

It's no more embarrassing than a group of grown men cradling a pretend baby, doing a "funny" dance or mounting one another

Well yeah that' shit too, but you're missing my point. What's wrong with a proper celebration with some emotion with the fans and players instead of some pre though out ego twatt stance. Says everything about the lad, idiot.