The Life and Times of 'Entertaining' Mario Balotelli

Ketsbaia

Guest Chubby Jason

Where are the photos then? Nowt on Twitter, surely if he actually was doing this then there would be loads of pics of it...

90% chance it's total bullshit.

Where are the photos then? Nowt on Twitter, surely if he actually was doing this then there would be loads of pics of it...

That's what I mean, just like the story when he was driving round Manchester hi-fiving fans after the 6-1 at OT.

Guest Chubby Jason

That's what I mean, just like the story when he was driving round Manchester hi-fiving fans after the 6-1 at OT.

I'm in the city centre most days of the week and I've never seen nor heard anything of this. It's just some dickhead on his Twitter account babbling on about what a "legend" he is.

ive seen him referred to as "Ladotelli" on facebook...as he is such a "lad"...

this trully irks me for no reason, not a fan of seeing everyone/thing reffered to as a "lad"...

Such a lad with top banter.

• 2 weeks later...

Aye, my mate said he heard that he went into a bar, challenged anyone who wanted a go at darts, winner gets £50, lost every game, paid up, and then stuck a grand behind the bar and left, saying have a good night. I said it's probably bullshit like every other Balotelli 'story' that comes about these days, his response 'but it's Balotelli, it's probably true'. :lol: