The Life and Times of 'Entertaining' Mario Balotelli

Ketsbaia

No, we'll never 'know' whether it was deliberate as only he knows, but it sure as hell looked like it was intentional. His foot moves in a completely unnatural way towards Parker. That's not how you accidentally stumble after losing balance.

Never a deliberate stamp. In slow mo it can perhaps look like it, but he lost his balance. Quite simple.

Are you joking? Did you see the force he brought his leg down with? It was disgusting and could have done some serious damage.

Saw it multiple times in replay. Too easy to rip Balotelli apart just because he's Balotelli. As I've said, it looks worse in slow motion as it always does. But he's hardly STAMPING him in a violent manner, and imo it doesn't look deliberate.

http://premium.businesscasestudies.co.uk/image/cache/data/specsavers-500x500.jpg

Guest sicko2ndbest

I'm not convinced it was deliberate. When you are off balance you can throw your foot down in unusual directions and at unusual speeds. Like others have said only he knows

No way can or will he receive retrospective action, Webb clearly saw it

I'm not convinced it was deliberate. When you are off balance you can throw your foot down in unusual directions and at unusual speeds. Like others have said only he knows

No way can or will he receive retrospective action, Webb clearly saw it

I don't think he did. Not that it matters because he'll have seen it on TV and will say he did see it and thought it an accident. He'll know it could effect his UEFA chances if he fuck ups like that.

Webbs about the most dishonest ref out there.

Im not convinced it was deliberate, if you are off balance your body doesnt move in a direction its meant to. Would be very harsh considering it carries a 4 match ban.

Seriously? It may not go in the direction you want but unless he had an involuntary spasm in his leg I doubt it would jerk out like that :lol:

Doubt he meant to stamp on Parker's head (if he did then he should be jailed in all honesty) but he definitely intended on sticking his foot in. You don't just randomly extend your leg like that, especially when you know there's a bloke lying on the ground behind you.

Used to find him ammusing but it's becoming pretty apparent that he's just a fucking tit.