Erik Pieters

Dave

Dutch defenders are gash and if we buy him we are idiots. You think Dutch strikers are foreign myths? How about the guys supposed to be defending? Dutch defense made Luis Suarez look a world class player. Do you really want a defender from the Eredivisie? You are mad.

Deviation from topic. I know everyone dislikes him, but Suarez is a top class player and the best player at his club by a ridiculous distance.

Also, Vermaelen and Van Persie have been acceptable.

Dutch defenders are gash and if we buy him we are idiots. You think Dutch strikers are foreign myths? How about the guys supposed to be defending? Dutch defense made Luis Suarez look a world class player. Do you really want a defender from the Eredivisie? You are mad.

Deviation from topic. I know everyone dislikes him, but Suarez is a top class player and the best player at his club by a ridiculous distance.

Also, Vermaelen and Van Persie have been acceptable.

think Lucas is liverpool's best player, and it is noticeable that Suarez went from Ronaldo & Messi levels of goalscoring to Danny Welbeck levels in the Prem. He's a good player, but not able to play a number 9 role here.

I'd just like to reiterate that Erik Pieters is in fact shit and not very good. In 3 years time you will all look at yourselves in complete horror as he gives away ball after ball because he he was sussed out. I firmly believe it and no matter how many hastily googled image macros you post it will not change my mind. So in the interest of this thread I'm not going to post here anymore unless either A) he is signed by us B) he is playing in a national game in which cases I will still say he is shit.

Really?, he's shit AND not very good? :lol:

http://www.demotivationalposters.org/image/demotivational-poster/0807/you-dr-phil-help-demotivational-poster-1216112831.jpg

I'd just like to reiterate that Erik Pieters is in fact s*** and not very good. In 3 years time you will all look at yourselves in complete horror as he gives away ball after ball because he he was sussed out. I firmly believe it and no matter how many hastily googled image macros you post it will not change my mind. So in the interest of this thread I'm not going to post here anymore unless either A) he is signed by us B) he is playing in a national game in which cases I will still say he is s***.

We've turned James Perch into Paulo Maldini, don't worry about it : :pardsgrin:

Not sure about this guy. Dutch mates says he's just in their national side due to lack of players for that position. He's really not that good a player. Lets hope Carr proves a lot of people wrong if we do bring him in. 

Guest Shaun

Not sure about this guy. Dutch mates says he's just in their national side due to lack of players for that position. He's really not that good a player. Lets hope Carr proves a lot of people wrong if we do bring him in. 

He's not even first choice LB at PSV. I think it would be a mistake signing him for any more than £2M personally.

Guest MrSundlofer

He's not even first choice LB at PSV.

But he is playing from the start game after game...

He's not even first choice LB at PSV. I think it would be a mistake signing him for any more than £2M personally.

James Perch wasn't even first choice at Forest and now he's the new Baresi

You clearly don't know what you're talking about.

Have we actually had any confirmation it's a genuine account? The account has just said he nearly signed for us last summer.

Apparently so as Krul is following him...

Guest Shaun

Since when? I watched PSV vs Twente and Feyenoord and Pieters was on the bench.

Coming back from injury?

Guest Shaun

Coming back from injury?

Maybe. It was after he played in friendly England - Holland though.

Guest MrSundlofer

Coming back from injury?

He has started the last 5 games (at least) for PSV.

Coming back from injury?

He had come back from injury for that match... I think. Perhaps his club didn't rate his fitness.