Valencia signs Aly Cissokho

Guest pont-toon

Sell Best then and get in Sturridge and the masterplan is complete! :-)

Sell Best? Why would we do that when Ranger and Lovenkrands are far more expendable?

Think that one went over your head... (Because Best is the only one wearing the number 20 shirt!...)

Although unlikely, it would be fantastic if we got this guy as well as Santon.

Santon

Cissokho

Roux or Maiga

Macheda(Loan)

That goalkeeper blurke

Would be a decent window for us.  Doubt it will happen like

Ba

Abeid

Marveaux

Obertan

Cabaye

Santon

Cissokho

Roux or Maiga

Macheda(Loan)

That goalkeeper blurke

...would be a 'decent' window. I would say that that would be an pretty outstanding window tbf. :lol:

AP statement just released regarding Santon describing him as a left back so not holding much hope now for this one... Disappointing... Wonder what his price in January will be after a possible post CL exit and maybe us realising Santon would make a far better RB than LB...

Although unlikely, it would be fantastic if we got this guy as well as Santon.

Santon

Cissokho

Roux or Maiga

Macheda(Loan)

That goalkeeper blurke

Would be a decent window for us.  Doubt it will happen like

Ba

Abeid

Marveaux

Obertan

Cabaye

Santon

Cissokho

Roux or Maiga

Macheda(Loan)

That goalkeeper blurke

...would be a 'decent' window. I would say that that would be an pretty outstanding window tbf. :lol:

I'm not easily pleased.

AP statement just released regarding Santon describing him as a left back so not holding much hope now for this one... Disappointing... Wonder what his price in January will be after a possible post CL exit and maybe us realising Santon would make a far better RB than LB...

Aye

Newcastle manager Alan Pardew said: "We are delighted to bring to Davide to Newcastle.

"He is a quality left-back and an established international who also gives us flexibility in defence".

That's that then  :no:

Aye

Newcastle manager Alan Pardew said: "We are delighted to bring to Davide to Newcastle.

"He is a quality left-back and an established international who also gives us flexibility in defence".

That's that then  :no:

Happy if the long term plan is to phase simpson out and pick up a Leftback in January as we could easily get by. I know that wont be the case but Santon would be twice the place simpson is at Right back and i dunno i just feel un-easy having a right footed left-back even if santon does the business there

• 3 months later...

Bump.

http://www.sport.fr/football/ligue-1-ol-offre-de-newcastle-pour-cissokho-245542.shtm

OL: Newcastle offer for Cissokho

Wednesday, December 28, 2011 - 11:26

The departure of Aly Cissokho is emerging every day a little more to Olympique Lyonnais. With a good outlet for this winter, the left side is in the viewfinder of Newcastle, who would actually put to believe RMC. According to the radio, the leaders of the Magpies have indeed made an offer of between 7 and 8 million euros to secure the services of the former Porto player. But their counterparts in Rhone want at least 10 to 24 year old defender, who played the first 19 days of Ligue 1 with Olympique Lyonnais. Newcastle could be the small financial outlay required by the OL, and attract a new French in his "colony".

Guest bimpy474

They're usually right with this sort of thing aren't they?

I hate getting my hopes up :undecided:

Hope you have a shoulder to cry on, i'll be using the other shoulder because my hopes are up to  :fool:

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

Aly Cissokho is a good defender he can play right and left

but the meter has 10 M

and ca not go over very well for him Lyon hotly contested by the support and want to leave him

you can get it for 6 or 7 if you let the time

Lyon because he needs money

Guest hatem garrincha

Aly Cissokho is a good defender he can play right and left

but the meter has 10 M

and ca not go over very well for him Lyon hotly contested by the support and want to leave him

you can get it for 6 or 7 if you let the time

Lyon because he needs money

Right, Lyon need to sell and I can see Aulas accepting Newcastle offer.

Aly is a good offensive left back. It would be a very good signing.