Valencia signs Aly Cissokho

Guest pont-toon

Pretty sure that this is just another take on the quotes from yesterday, but I thought I'd put it in here anyway. Translated from http://www.goal.com/it/news/94/calcio-estero/2012/01/17/2851505/blatter-ha-già-scelto-il-suo-erede-sentite-qua-platini-sarà

Aly Cissokho, the Lyon full-back, talks about his future: "At this moment a player is still oil, but I have an agreement with Newcastle and I hope the deal can go through. There are also other companies interested in me" .

If thats the case, ffs Ashley stump up the cash, get in a CB aswell  O0

SHUT UP DOUGLAS !

Guest MrSundlofer

Lee Ryder in his article from today about Aly Cissokho: "However, United are not believed to keen to make a move."

:idiot2:

And from his twitter account today:

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

Sources close to #nufc say deal for Cissohko not as advanced as player claimed

:idiot2:

This is what I was getting at regarding the apparent bid for Morrison. If we really want this lad, use that money to make sure we get him rather than gambling on a tosser in a position we don't even need.

This is incredibly short sighted.

Guest Roger Kint

Colocho, that's one 24 hour old Giggs if ever I've seen one  :lol:

Vintage Colocho tbh

Obsessed.

I can assure you i am not obsessed with your rank ignorance to everything not posted by yourself.

My mistake no quotes from agent. Even still, considering original link in the summer started in France, and every update seems to be from that side other than a few local journos playing it down, I fail to see how this is the club feeding stuff to our local press as a smokescreen.

Guest bimpy474

If we get him and Cisse i might consider walking to SJP and wanking on Ashley's picture in public :lol:

You disgust me but i'd pay to watch that like :D