Newcastle United 0-0 Arsenal - 13/8/11 - post match reaction from p33

Beren

shouldn't have been red for Gerv

probably should have been for Joey

Raised hands is an automatic red

Totally agree, what exactly did joey's reaction deerved a yellow but he did nothing to justify a red.

It's a red for Gervinho but Barton was embarrassing as fuck. The ref didn't give the penalty so why the fuck is he picking up Gervinho and getting in his face like that?

Because players don't like other players trying to cheat. It's the height of unsportsmanship.

It's a red for Gervinho but Barton was embarrassing as f***. The ref didn't give the penalty so why the f*** is he picking up Gervinho and getting in his face like that? Then going down after a bitch-slap. Embarrassing.

When you are stamped on, you are going to be a little annoyed to say the least. Commentators still saying joey should have been given a red, which is fucking wrong, just because it's joey.

I'm going to defend Barton to the hilt here. He got the yellow he deserved for starting s***. Gervinho got the red he deserved for losing his temper.

Sorry, but Barton is the one who lost his temper. He no onlty initiated the argument, but continued in a physical altercation once both were stood up.

It was a penalty. What the f*** though Joey, I love the guy, I really do but what the f***.

Gervinho was stupid, obviously.

:dowie:

Gash is a fucking clueless. That comment pissed me off more than Bartons idiotic thing. Best part is that Song shouldve been of already.

I'm going to defend Barton to the hilt here. He got the yellow he deserved for starting s***. Gervinho got the red he deserved for losing his temper.

Sorry, but Barton is the one who lost his temper. He no onlty initiated the argument, but continued in a physical altercation once both were stood up.

Yep.

Guest johnson293

If that commentator says "You can't do that" one more time ffs. We fucking know.

F'kin Chris 'pelanty' Waddle, man.