L'Equipe: Modibo Maiga fails medical; transfer 'abandoned'

Optimistic Nut

How old is he.. wikipedia says he is 24? he says hes 25? time to check fm.

His wikipedia seems to have been translated from French to English by someone who doesn't speak either, I wouldn't put too much faith in it.

Not trying to rain on anyones parade, but doesn't look like he'll be a worldbeater if he's not set a league on fire by 25.

Not saying bad purchase, hopefully prove canny, and I'll trust the scouting considering Cabaye etc, probably be a good purchase, but would he replace Ba or Best right now? We'll see.

Not trying to rain on anyones parade, but doesn't look like he'll be a worldbeater if he's not set a league on fire by 25.

Not saying bad purchase, hopefully prove canny, and I'll trust the scouting considering Cabaye etc, probably be a good purchase, but would he replace Ba or Best right now? We'll see.

Drogba, Klose, Bierhoff and others weren't exactly 20 when they had their breakthrough.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

We don't have any worldbeaters in our team :lol:

Guest Haris Vuckic

I reckon he'll be our striker version of Tiote. Absolutely f***ing mint after arriving with little fanfare and low expectation.

That's quite a bit of expectation right there.

I wonder if he'll come over now and train with us (if we agree the deal) or stay playing with them until January.

Definitely the latter I'd imagine. Even if a deal is agreed, it won't be announced til the window opens.