Rob Elliot (now at Gateshead)

EthiGeordie

Where did I imply this?

I'm talking about people whinging about this signing when we obviously needed another keeper in the squad with Forster out now.

By quoting a post where that was the only point.

I quoted that merely to give another reason why this signing is happening and because it was backing up what I was saying originally about people whinging about every little thing that happens.

Wonder if bluemoon went into meltdown when they signed Stuart Taylor.

Or an Arsenal forum when they signed that Jenkinson kid, or that RAWK when they got Brad Jones, etc.

iirc they paid a decent enough price for such a shit player so maybe they did......

If for some reason he actually comes on for 20 minutes against Sunderland and doesn't concede he will be in the "I would play" line ups for the next few games like the 'Man Utd reject' Obertan :lol:

Guest Recoba

so has anyone actually seen him play?

He's f***ing s***, plays in league one and that.

Can't even get a game but in the three games that Charlton played this season where he was playing he was awful.

It was said Dave

Don't have an issue with this

Forster has gone, Harper is ancient and probably has injury problems so it makes sense

BUT obviously people are going to be p*ssed off because right now we a left back and striker are a MUST

Aside from the apparent 'fact' that Harper isn't actually injured at all, this post is spot on. It's really not hard to work out.

I find it quite amusing rather than annoying btw. We're laughably clueless. :lol:

I never said he was injured, just that he is ancient and based on some posts/reports he has injury problems, therefore it makes sense to being in another keeper

Might understand the gripes slightly if Harper wasn't 36 and s***. :lol:

I'd understand it had we signed Rob Green who would have been bought for the first-team. This lad is clearly no more than 3rd choice or 2nd at a push if Harper leaves (which I've no idea where this is coming from btw).

People are kicking off because you're signing a back-up keeper?

Nice.

As usual more people are kicking off about those kicking off than are actually kicking off. Kicking off.

ereeee dafty i'll kick you... off? Off yer head. Dafty.

Yeah.

Might understand the gripes slightly if Harper wasn't 36 and s***. :lol:

I'd understand it had we signed Rob Green who would have been bought for the first-team. This lad is clearly no more than 3rd choice or 2nd at a push if Harper leaves (which I've no idea where this is coming from btw).

local media lads on twitter saying Elliot is wanted on the bench for Sat and Harper isn't injured then taking that to logical conclusion.

Nice.

You stay out of this, you will never understand.

If that was an Everton we-have-no-money-to-sign-anyone swipe, then I LOL'd, I proper did like.

Nice.

If that was an Everton we-have-no-money-to-sign-anyone swipe, then I LOL'd, I proper did like.

Were the Everton forums in meltdown when you got Carlo Nash as backup? :lol:

Nice.

Honestly, we just laughed. :lol:

Nice.

Honestly, we just laughed. :lol:

He's played one match in two seasons. He knew his role, similarly I'd imagine Elliot does knowing we've got Krul & Harper here.