Sunderland 0 - 1 Newcastle United - 20/08/11 - post-match reaction from page 50

Dave

Whenever I read any of the tabloids, news or sport, a significant proportion of the stories are what so-and-so has put on Twitter. Pathetic really, a) journalism having sunk to that and b) anybody giving a toss.

Guest BooBoo

still feels magnificent this morning.

did anybody see the crowd shot near the end, loads ols meme looking blokes crying- fkin lovely sight. :smug:

Too right.

Was class last night watching the game back in Rosies. Near the end there's a shot of two mackem woman going beserk with the ref. The whole pub erupted with hoots of derision. A "had to be there moment" but funny as hell.

What the fuck was that shyte on MOTD.  Wank coverage.

Should have been second match on imho but thats MOTD for you ,but still Everton suffering from no investment again will haunt them .

What the f*** was that shyte on MOTD.  w*** coverage.

Should have been second match on imho but thats MOTD for you ,but still Everton suffering from no investment again will haunt them .

They never focused on the goal or any of the missed chances, just wanted to talk about dangerous tackles.  i dont know if i can cope with this shit coverage.

Guest johnson293

Just reading the Sunday Mirrors match report, and saw this that I'd forgotten about, which is an added nice touch to yesterday...

It was a crushing ­psychological defeat in the 145th derby for Black Cats boss Steve Bruce, who as Wigan manager sold Taylor to the Magpies in 2009.

Read more: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Sunderland-Newcastle-Ryan-Taylor-goal-Phil-Bardsley-sent-off-article787717.html#ixzz1VehX4wix

:iamatwat: