Sunderland 0 - 1 Newcastle United - 20/08/11 - post-match reaction from page 50

Dave

The MOTD tune will never sound so good.

what time is it on

Half 10 mate.

ta.

anybody know the running order?

Match of the Day editor Paul Armstrong on Twitter with the running order of tonight's show: "1. Ars v Liv, 2. Ev v QPR 3. NE derby 4. Chels v WBA 5. AV v B'burn 6 Swans v Wigan. 5 wins, 1 draw. Min 8 mins of everyone. 1030pm BBC1."

Football First mucker, on Sky.

Pictures or she never happened.

http://img.skysports.com/10/05/218x298/SarahJaneMee2010_2457743.jpg

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q285/the_leander/NotSureIfWant.jpg

That just looked a bit dodgy - Pardew holding that lad's head to his crotch...

:lol:

I said in the match thread that it was a good photo op.

Anyone got a screencap so we can run a nice wee caption competition? :D

themichaelowen michael owen

Just watched the Sunderland v Newcastle match on Sky. Some great performances but none better than referee, Howard Webb. Top display.

Taking the piss? Either way, what a complete cunt.

I wonder how many times Bruce will say "batten down the hatches", "take it on the chin" and "come out fighting" in his post-match interview tonight. You could probably play one of them bullshit bingo games.

Just watched it on Sky.

Obertan looked completely bemused throughout the melee. He needs to play with more aggression.

Krul now looks the part.

Tiote gave the ball away far too often and looked rushed. Hopefully it's just a question of match fitness.

Barton was really good. Sod him.

Shola was usually isolated and having to feed off scraps as a target man. As such, he did a great job for us. Most fans won't appreciate it. His manager will.

Most of the time, we looked like a 4-2-3-1, with Tiote and Barton down the middle, and Cabaye further forward with Obertan and Jonas. In a frenetic game like that, we struggled for fluency, but I think the formation has potential.

Just watched it on Sky.

Obertan looked completely bemused throughout the melee. He needs to play with more aggression.

Krul now looks the part.

Tiote gave the ball away far too often and looked rushed. Hopefully it's just a question of match fitness.

Barton was really good. Sod him.

Shola was usually isolated and having to feed off scraps as a target man. As such, he did a great job for us. Most fans won't appreciate it. His manager will.

Most of the time, we looked like a 4-2-3-1, with Tiote and Barton down the middle, and Cabaye further forward with Obertan and Jonas. In a frenetic game like that, we struggled for fluency, but I think the formation has potential.

:thup:

Guest sicko2ndbest

themichaelowen michael owen

Great win for Newcastle. I know how much that game means to their fans. Great memories of scoring twice in a 2-1 victory up there.

It was 2-0

Twat (mo not you :)