Were 5th i'm afraid

Man City 3 9 8 11 4-1 v Tottenham

Liverpool 3 7 4 6

Chelsea 3 7 3 5

Wolves 3 7 3 4

Newcastle 3 7 2 3 2-1 FT v Fulham

Man Utd 2 6 4 5 KO 16:00 (H) v Arsenal

Unless Spurs gives themselves a shake.

Krul - 8 - Will save us a helluva lot of points this season. Still young, but incredible talent.

Raylor - 7.5 - Could get used to seeing him in the team. Torrid first twenty minutes, and a burden to our left flank. After that - really, really good. Even did a behind-the-back skill flick! Great delivery. Like him in the team, maybe not at LB.

Saylor - 8 - Solid enough - really intelligent off the ball movement. Highly impressed.

Colo - 7.5 - Solid enough. Struggled a little bit getting pulled about a bit too much, but good.

Simpson - 6.5 - Better than usual. Good coming forward. Idiotic freekick to give away.

Jonas - 8.5 - :smitten: So consistent.

Cabaye - 9 - MOTM.

Tiote - 6 - What have you done with the real Tiote? Hope we replace this doppleganger and the real Tiote finds his form soon. :)

Obertan 7.5 - Faded in and out of the game first half, but with growing confidence he really came into the game. I'm liking him. :thup:

Leon Best - 8.5 - Top drawer game. As an individual he's not fantastic, but for our team-play he is fantastic. Starter.

Lovenkrands - 6 - Was foolishly hopeful, but a rather blase performance. Appreciated the effort. Can see him slipping down Pardew's pecking order.

Subs: Ba - just because he got an assist, I'm not convinced he's "there" yet, but he did play much better than previously, and he's nearing contention for a first team spot along side Best in my mind. Much, much better. It was only a matter of time.

Smith - Idiot yellow card/freekick. Go away for another however many months!

Vuckic - Short lived but good cameo. Feel sorry for him, but he did well while he was on. Doesn't look at all out of place on the pitch alongside our first-team and don't want to hear any more of the he's-too-young bollocks.

Pardew - 8. Great job, you twat. Nearly got everything right. Good use of subs.

Krul - 8 - Will save us a helluva lot of points this season. Still young, but incredible talent.

Raylor - 7.5 - Could get used to seeing him in the team. Torrid first twenty minutes, and a burden to our left flank. After that - really, really good. Even did a behind-the-back skill flick! Great delivery. Like him in the team, maybe not at LB.

Saylor - 8 - Solid enough - really intelligent off the ball movement. Highly impressed.

Colo - 7.5 - Solid enough. Struggled a little bit getting pulled about a bit too much, but good.

Simpson - 6.5 - Better than usual. Good coming forward. Idiotic freekick to give away.

Jonas - 8.5 - :smitten: So consistent.

Cabaye - 9 - MOTM.

Tiote - 6 - What have you done with the real Tiote? Hope we replace this doppleganger and the real Tiote finds his form soon. :)

Obertan 7.5 - Faded in and out of the game first half, but with growing confidence he really came into the game. I'm liking him. :thup:

Leon Best - 8.5 - Top drawer game. As an individual he's not fantastic, but for our team-play he is fantastic. Starter.

Lovenkrands - 6 - Was foolishly hopeful, but a rather blase performance. Appreciated the effort. Can see him slipping down Pardew's pecking order.

Subs: Ba - just because he got an assist, I'm not convinced he's "there" yet, but he did play much better than previously, and he's nearing contention for a first team spot along side Best in my mind. Much, much better. It was only a matter of time.

Smith - Idiot yellow card/freekick. Go away for another however many months!

Vuckic - Short lived but good cameo. Feel sorry for him, but he did well while he was on. Doesn't look at all out of place on the pitch alongside our first-team and don't want to hear any more of the he's-too-young bollocks.

Pardew - 8. Great job, you twat. Nearly got everything right. Good use of subs.

Can you lend me £20?

I think Jonas has genuinely improved in the past year. His end product is much better. Still needs work on but it's improved, and he's so consistent. I think we'd be lost without him in the team at the moment, even with everyone available.

Cabaye looked a lot more comfortable on the ball today. He's taking more time and his range of passing is wider than anyone else in our first team. He's slowly starting to take control of the pace of our attacks, playing it long (and accurate) at times and keeping it short and simple at others.

I think Jonas has genuinely improved in the past year. His end product is much better. Still needs work on but it's improved, and he's so consistent. I think we'd be lost without him in the team at the moment, even with everyone available.

:thup: totally agree but I thought he was average today. Did the simple things well but his shot aside nothing massively to write home about. 7.

Krul 8

Simpson 6

Saylor 7

Coloccini 7

Raylor 6

Obertan 7

Cabaye 8

Tiote 6

Jonas 7

Best 8

Lovenkrands 5 (Ba 7)

Alan Smith came on, gave away the ball, got booked, gave away 2 free-kicks and lost the ball under his feet in our own box.which he then recovered from and passed it out wide to one of our players  Great stuff for 9 minutes on the pitch.

Exactly. The guy is a pure liability whenever on the field.

Cabaye looked a lot more comfortable on the ball today. He's taking more time and his range of passing is wider than anyone else in our first team. He's slowly starting to take control of the pace of our attacks, playing it long (and accurate) at times and keeping it short and simple at others.

It's going to be even nicer when Marveaux and Ben Arfa are playing consistently, we won't have to rely on him for almost everything creative. He should thrive there.

Alan Smith came on, gave away the ball, got booked, gave away 2 free-kicks and lost the ball under his feet in our own box.which he then recovered from and passed it out wide to one of our players  Great stuff for 9 minutes on the pitch.

Exactly. The guy is a pure liability whenever on the field.

Sorry, the guy is beyond defending. Absolutely zero footballing ability and, worse, far worse, its the clear lack of confidence he inspires to those around him.