QPR v NUFC - Monday 12th September. Live on Sky (8pm kick-off)

Fatwax

Low scoring draw.

id be happy with that tbh. a win would be fkin fantastic. anybody remember the last time we played qpr?

il never forget the time we were 4-0 up at half time and managed to draw 5-5.

Guest MrSundlofer

Go on then a sensible 4-4-2

----------------Krul

Simo----Tayls------Colo------Santon

Obat-----Cab-------Tiote-----Jonas

----------Best---------Ba

A 4-4-2 formation away will result in long balls from defence to our strikers. I rather play 3 players in the central midfield. Cabaye, Tioté and Marveaux in a more attacking role. Counter attacking football with Jonás, Marveaux and Obertan =  O0

f*** that's mental :lol: Makes a win even less likely now like.

Aye, that plays a massive part in deciding the outcome of tonight's game. O0

I can count on one hand the amount of times "If we win, we'll go up in the table to...." and "If we win, it'll be our greatest start/greatest run/most wins in x games" has actually come off ;)

Guest MrSundlofer

This will be a very tough game. People are saying they have bought bad players... Joey Barton, SWP, Jay Bothroyd, D. J. Campbell - they can all threaten us on the pitch tonight. Jason Puncheon is on loan from Southampton, he can make a big impact from the bench. And of course... Adel Taarabt.

I really think we need 3 central midfielders for this.

This will be a very tough game. People are saying they have bought bad players... Joey Barton, SWP, Jay Bothroyd, D. J. Campbell - they can all threaten us on the pitch tonight. Jason Puncheon is on loan from Southampton, he can make a big impact from the bench. And of course... Adel Taarabt.

I really think we need 3 central midfielders for this.

Agreed.  4-5-1 definitely tonight.