Davide Santon (now retired)

Guest taps01

No official confirmation yet, just Sky saying it.

SkySports reported on Tuesday afternoon that Inter Milan defender Davide Santon had signed a five year contract at SJP - although that's yet to be reported by the official websites of either club.

Guest WashyGeordie

.com:

Defender signs:

Santon deal sealed

With two days of the transfer window to go, Alan Pardew has filled his left back vacancy, with Inter Milan's Davide Santon signing a five year contract on Tuesday afternoon. 

Some of these signings.... I don't get it. How are you getting them so cheap? Ben Arfa £5m? Santon £4-5m? Cabaye £4m?!

Of course, time will tell how these new players do but on the face of it, the actual incoming business you've done has been nothing short of outstanding.

Young players as well.

Some of these signings.... I don't get it. How are you getting them so cheap? Ben Arfa £5m? Santon £4-5m? Cabaye £4m?!

Of course, time will tell how these new players do but on the face of it, the actual incoming business you've done has been nothing short of outstanding.

Young players as well.

:lol: Then why are we always so mad, Neil?!

Young players as well.

Bidding for everyone available who is young and half decent, offering ridiculously low fees until someone is retarded enough to accept.

Young players as well.

Ashley is just damn stubborn in negotiations

Young players as well.

You make it sound like we know what we are doing

Young players as well.

Preparations and a stubborn owner I guess...