Transfer Deadline Day Thread

JH

Seen a few people mention a Guthrie loan, can we afford it?

The further away he is from newcastle the better.

What a load of crap :lol: Plenty of players I'd want as far away over him. Smith, Perch, Shola for a start.

Never seen Shola or Perch play midfield for us...

Well you're wrong on both levels there :lol:

:lol: so I am. God Shola on the wing was bloody horrific.

To be honest I'd love to see all 3 signed by that crazy Russian team so we never need to watch them again.

other random predicitions

Jim White will explode

Arry will try to buy that messi chap and blame a broken fax machine for it not going through

said broken fax machine will also be used as the excuse so spurs can sign 5 players on Thursday

Tony Pulis will continue in his efforts to be regarded as Harry Redknapp mk2 when it comes to transfer deadline day drama but fail miserably

and the skypad will get smashed

Ah I forgot about Harry's yearly car window chat.

"I think that's us done to be honest. No more signings at Spurs..." as he's driving into the training ground with Scott Parker and Liam Ridgewell in the back of his car.

What a load of crap :lol: Plenty of players I'd want as far away over him. Smith, Perch, Shola for a start.

To be honest I'd love to see all 3 signed by that crazy Russian team so we never need to watch them again.

:laugh: We won that game too iirc. Nobby screamer!

Don't know why I have this optimism for TDD given the usual dejection at the end of the day from previous seasons, but I reckon it could be a good'un:

In: Maiga/Cisse (Permanent), Sturridge/Bendtner (Loan)

Out: Ranger (Loan)

Would love a cheeky bid for City's Johnson on loan too... I'm so going to look back on this post with deflation, aren't I?  :laugh:

:laugh: We won that game too iirc. Nobby screamer!

One of the only games I've made it up to see live. In fact, Lee Clark equalised in the last minute after Nobby put us ahead!

Looking at the report we played Ameobi on the wing ahead of N'Zogbia :lol:

If we tried to sign Adam Johnson or Daniel Sturridge, be it on loan or permanently, I'd be very happy.

If we actually got either of them, I'd be delighted.

If we got both, I'd have a heart attack with the excitement.

Gonna pull out my boxing bag and my Callaway wanking kit from my wardrobe (wondering what i'll use)

Set the alarm at 07:00 and fill the room with food and drinks and see what happens.

Exciting/frustrating day? What do you expect?

Smith will probably be Leeds fake bid of the day to make it look like they're doing something then day later Bates will say we were asking for too much

Hope the club have a designated Smith-watch near the fax machine to accept any offer that comes in within seconds to call Bates bluff.