Transfer Deadline Day Thread

JH

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

I have got a feeling we will get 2 more in a centre half on loan and a striker permanent

Tiote will not go in this window.

Ranger will be released.

Even though transfer deadline day is normally a day of gloom for us Newcastle United fans, I absolutely love the excitement of it all, even Sky's over-hyping and Andy "two phones" Burton get me giddy as a school girl.

Even though transfer deadline day is normally a day of gloom for us Newcastle United fans, I absolutely love the excitement of it all, even Sky's over-hyping and Andy "two phones" Burton get me giddy as a school girl.

The worst part is waiting up until 1-2am as well in the hope a last minute deal went through (like Beye & Faye a few years ago weren't announced officially until about 1am) :lol:

LiterallyJamie

Not Jamie Redknapp

Dad's making poached eggs by standing near a hen and whispering "They're 'triffic eggs, but they're not my eggs". Must be deadline day

:lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I am liking the Deadline Desk they've introduced this window. Possibly Sky Sports News' greatest signing.

I think it's time to organise ourselves and set up a rota. Anyone off work split yourselves up into following BBC, Sky, NewsNow, the foreign Google News feeds, etc and report back. I can only do the 10pm til 1am stint.

Who's on airport watch?