Transfer Deadline Day Thread

JH

Guest Roger Kint

How about Bently on loan as a replacement for Barton? Fits the flawed good player model we are using.

From his performances when he got a game for Brum last season i would rather play Raylor

How about Bently on loan as a replacement for Barton? Fits the flawed good player model we are using.

From his performances when he got a game for Brum last season i would rather play Raylor

Plus Bentley is as bigger fantasist as Ranger, bad for dressing room. In his head he's the love child of Messi and Beckham.

Guest Roger Kint

Plus Bentley is as bigger fantasist as Ranger, bad for dressing room. In his head he's the love child of Messi and Beckham.

Aye definately that too, a waste really considering how well he did at Blackburn.

He's better than them tbf.

Bassong is the other possibility as we need cover at CB but he could also play LB with DS moving to RB.

Would have him back at the mo, no doubt whatsoever, irrespective of the manner in which he left. He's a good player that we could probably get for a reasonable fee.

Thought he was off to QPR for some reason.

In

None (permanent)

Macheda (Loan)

Out

One of Lovenkrands / Smith

Simpson

Tomorrow we'll hear that Lamblias and Ashley phoned in sick with the tom-tits and were only available to sign off outgoing players as they were in the netty whenever incoming transfers were mentioned.

Guest Roger Kint

Don't want to alarm anyone but my Man Utd mate reckons Gibson on loan

I would personally take that. A bit of competition in CM, and a (marginal) upgrade on Guthrie.

Rules out Macheda on loan too, double bubble