Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Whatever happened to Jay Emmanuel-Thomas, btw? I remember seeing him a few seasons ago and thinking he had everything to be a star. A genuinely creative and powerful player.

I see now that Arsenal have dumped him to a Championship club on a permanent basis. Is he still any good?

Whatever happened to Jay Emmanuel-Thomas, btw? I remember seeing him a few seasons ago and thinking he had everything to be a star. A genuinely creative and powerful player.

I see now that Arsenal have dumped him to a Championship club on a permanent basis. Is he still any good?

:serious:

Aissati has turned down Ajax' offer of a new contract and is now available on a free transfer. He was very promising at PSV a few years back. His career has stalled at Ajax, but the ability is there and I could see us taking a gamble on him to revive his career.

Aissati has turned down Ajax' offer of a new contract and is now available on a free transfer. He was very promising at PSV a few years back. His career has stalled at Ajax, but the ability is there and I could see us taking a gamble on him to revive his career.

He was amazing for us on my old Pro Evo Master League. If we could somehow build that team, and reduce the league to 'Amateur' level...

Guest taps01

As it seems we are after a striker who can play out wide or through the centre of a front three how about Daniel Sturridge? Seems out of favour at Chelsea.

Guest WashyGeordie

As it seems we are after a striker who can play out wide or through the centre of a front three how about Daniel Sturridge? Seems out of favour at Chelsea.

Aye but i'd imagine he'd want £100k a day, going off his inflated ego.

Jermain Defoe only on double the wages.

Guest taps01

Jermain Defoe only on double the wages.

Granted the wages would be a problem but he is definitely more versatile than Defoe.

What about that Zaha kid that were apparently ended interest in recently?

Didn't Palace want something like £10 million for him? Think it was wise we didn't go that far...

Guest taps01

What about that Zaha kid that were apparently ended interest in recently?

Yeah I like the look of him.  I think he has played out wide in most of the games he has played.