Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Huth.

1. Not happening

2. Not happening

3. Enormous c*** who deserves death

4. Not happening

:lol: Ok fair enough. Someone of that ilk though. Big thunderbastard of a center half. Uncompromising is the word I believe, but can trap and pass a ball.

http://www.espoirsdufootball.com/images/Mamadou-Sakho.jpg

Only requires about £10m though.

I think Huth is fairly shit tbh, he couldn't get in Boro's team. Pulis' cunt CBs only look good because of the way they set up and drill the team.

Shawcross is the same, shit clogger who looks good in their set-up. Hilarious watching him try to play against a world class player for England the other week.

They're both better than Williamson mind, but that goes without saying.

Danny Graham?

http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/Swansea-City-boss-Michael-Laudrup-gives-Iago/story-17710453-detail/story.html

Graham has been linked with a number of clubs having failed to hold down a place under Laudrup, and the Dane has not ruled out the possibility of the £3.5 million man moving on.

“There has not been a bid for Danny, but there have been lots of rumours and there may be a little truth in them, I don’t know,” Laudrup said.

“I will speak to Danny because I want to know what the player wants.

“That goes for Danny and for all the other players who are not playing regularly — Kyle Bartley, Garry Monk, Luke Moore, Mark Gower, Jazz Richards.

“I don’t think you need to ask the players who are playing — do you want to stay? But it’s very important to know what the players who are not playing so much want, and I will speak to them after we play Aston Villa.

“You cannot wait and wait.

“It’s important for me to know how the players feel, then we will take it from there.”

If we really were interested in Remy then now is the time to just get the deal over and done with, otherwise simply move on, we can't afford to mess around for a month and up with no one. It's likely that we will be without Ba on Wednesday, then at the weekend we have a cup game, it is possible for us to play 3 cup games this month alone, add on top our league games and thats a fair few games with only 1 forward to rely on.