Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Would fucking love Hangeland. An experienced leader and a very good defender. Already knows the league and would be a decent partner for Coloccini, if a little sluggish as a partnership.

I'd really like an athletic type with colo, we frequently get caught out by balls over the top, we've got no pace in the middle.

You need your fullbacks to have pace for this when 1 goes forward one needs to stop back so they can cut exactly this out.

Graham's being linked to Sunderland now, 5 million being bandied about.

I could see that happening actually.

would be a terrible move for him. Most footballers playing for Sunderland give up the desire to continue living after seeing the state of the place, ones from Tyneside end up like Chopra and Clark. Only a matter of time before Colback scores an own goal, lifts his shirt and reveals a black-and-white nufc shirt tattoo underneath.

Graham's being linked to Sunderland now, 5 million being bandied about.

I could see that happening actually.

would be a terrible move for him. Most footballers playing for Sunderland give up the desire to continue living after seeing the state of the place, ones from Tyneside end up like Chopra and Clark. Only a matter of time before Colback scores an own goal, lifts his shirt and reveals a black-and-white nufc shirt tattoo underneath.

:lol: don't raise my hopes us of the ginger ninja getting his toon on.

I can see that move coming off as he would probably be keen to move back to the NE and the mackems will be paying top dollar. Probably offer him £300k a week on a 15 year deal.

Would f***ing love Hangeland. An experienced leader and a very good defender. Already knows the league and would be a decent partner for Coloccini, if a little sluggish as a partnership.

I'd really like an athletic type with colo, we frequently get caught out by balls over the top, we've got no pace in the middle.

You need your fullbacks to have pace for this when 1 goes forward one needs to stop back so they can cut exactly this out.

Well at least Debuchy is very athletic hopefully we can get a CB of similar build and ability.

Not that it was realistic, but:

Simon Stone ‏@sistoney67

Spokesman for Lescott: "Joleon has ruled out the possibility of any loan move during the January window. Joleon has no desire to leave City."

Simon Stone ‏@sistoney67

Spokesman for Lescott: "Joleon has ruled out the possibility of any loan move during the January window. Joleon has no desire to leave City."

Dont believe that for a second. Thought he was on the verge of moving to villa? Think he would be a good bet for us until the end of the season.

Interesting article about us and QPR going for remy. Interesting only as they mention he plethora of decent strikers that could be interested alternatives.

http://www.express.co.uk/football/view/368917

Gaimero another to add to that?

Simon Stone ‏@sistoney67

Dont believe that for a second. Thought he was on the verge of moving to villa? Think he would be a good bet for us until the end of the season.

Interesting article about us and QPR going for remy. Interesting only as they mention he plethora of decent strikers that could be interested alternatives.

http://www.express.co.uk/football/view/368917

Gaimero another to add to that?

I would take Bernard over Remy, though I doubt the prices would be comparable

Guest Roger Kint

Is there any way we could go for Chris Samba?

I always thought we should have signed him from Blackburn. Seems to me, he would be ideal for us. I know hes not the most mobile, but in comparison to Hangeland for example he's a whippet.

He is a colossus and only 28.

We need defenders who love to defend. It has to be there greatest desire to win  the ball, stop the forward playing, win the duel with the forward, win every header, win every tackle, if they miss first time, then get back and cover. I honestly dont think any of our defenders do this, none. Infact its a malaise in  the English game at the moment. But Samba does this.

He will be on about £100k a week wont he? Cant see him wanting to come here for half that. Not that we would pay the price anyway.

Guest hatem garrincha

According to L'Equipe, 2 others french strikers are in nufc radar.

Florian Thauvin from Bastia and Aliadiere.

Guest hatem garrincha

:anguish:

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/006/482/template.jpg

He's very good for Lorient. Plays well.

:anguish:

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/006/482/template.jpg

He's very good for Lorient. Plays well.

And has a long history of being absolute dog shit in the Premiership (and the Championship).