Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Watching Palace today reminds me that Jon Williams is a real prospect too. Lotta options out there. Whether we'd pay for them is another matter.

Might be a good playmate for Ferguson.

Shocking hair line for a 19 year old though.

Thought Viana was vastly underrated. Class player

One instance in which I agree with you. That's the type of player we could've done with instead of Anita.

Its funny you mention Anita because i think Anita has been a victim of style of play just like Viana was.

Viana was miles more talented though, unfortunately for him i think he made a poor career choice joining us back then was never going to suit the way we played under SBR.

Thought Viana was vastly underrated. Class player

One instance in which I agree with you. That's the type of player we could've done with instead of Anita.

Its funny you mention Anita because i think Anita has been a victim of style of play just like Viana was.

Viana was miles more talented though, unfortunately for him i think he made a poor career choice joining us back then was never going to suit the way we played under SBR.

Viana was here at a time when our midfield 4 was pretty impregnable. Compounded with SBR's ludicrous love for Jenas the deck was stacked against him. He preferred Bowyer too, actually.

Are we preparing 4 championshit? F uck off with wigan crap players and championshit standard players. We can  only sign international players.. Belhanda, Rami, Aubameyang, Remy, Chedjou, Digne, Negredo, Nelson Oliveira, Payet, Dusan Tadic, Alderweireld...

Carroll, Ince, Lallana are English and would be good signings.. Maybe Sinclair too.. We can't improve our team with wiganers and players from CC.. So bring Andy home!! English, a Geordie and a good player!!

Carroll,Ince, Lallana are English and would be good signings.. Maybe Sinclair too.. We can't improve our team with wiganers and players from CC.. So bring Andy home!! English, a Geordie and a good player!!

???

Also Lallana was a CC player last season.

Not sure if realistic but Sakho would be a great addition. Someone like Wijnaldum or Belhanda with Aubameyang and a brute such as Benteke and we might scrape 17th. I would imagine the signings we make will no doubt be French-based again due to the price although I like the sound of investigating the Belgian and Dutch markets. Of course, all of this depends on beating QPR tomorrow!

As I'm bored...

Selected players 27 and under with 1 year remaining on their contract:

Goalkeepers

David Ospinna (Nice)

Benoît Costil (Rennes)

Nikolay Mihailov (FC Twente)

Defenders

Mamadou Sakho (PSG)

Benoît Trémoulinas (Bordeaux)

Simon Kjaer (Wolfsburg)

Cheikh M'Bengue (Toulouse)

Cheikhou Kouyaté (Anderlecht)

Stefan de Vrij (Feyenoord)

Garry Bocaly (Montpellier)

Erik Pieters (PSV)

Gaëtan Bong (Valenciennes)

Jeffrey Gouweleeuw (Heerenveen)

Midfielders

Younès Belhanda (Montpellier)

Leroy Fer (Twente)

Youssuf Mulumbu (WBA)

Ryad Boudebouz (Sochaux)

Clément Grenier (OL)

Christian Brüls (Gent)

Grégory Sertic (Bordeaux)

Hannes van der Bruggen (Gent)

Forwards

Dieumerci Mbokani (Anderlecht)

Nacer Chadli (Twente)

Václav Kadlec (Sparta Prague)

Andi Weimann (Aston Villa)

Saber Khelifa (Evian)

Source:http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/

If we strenghtened with Belhanda and Sakho and lost no one I'd be over the moon.

Would still need a striker. Aubemayang :p

Aye obviously. But Gouff/Cisse up top is good enough with Adam Campbell gettins couple of minutes too.

If we strenghtened with Belhanda and Sakho and lost no one I'd be over the moon.

Would still need a striker. Aubemayang :p

Aye obviously. But Gouff/Cisse up top is good enough with Adam Campbell gettins couple of minutes too.

Don't think it is. We are still a quality striker short.

I'd love us to sign Kevin Mirallas.

Can't see it. Moyes is leaving but Everton are still a more attractive prospect than us imo, especially after this abortion of a season.

He's class, exactly who we should have signed last summer and we all banged on about it :(

Can't see it. Moyes is leaving but Everton are still a more attractive prospect than us imo, especially after this abortion of a season.

He's class, exactly who we should have signed last summer and we all banged on about it :(

Cabaye mentored him at Lille apparently (according to Hazard, who was also mentored by him). If anyone bumps into YoCabs in town, tell him to have a word.

Would be perfect. But there are others out there who would be great too, Aubameyang for one (though I'm fairly sure he's a long-shot now). This season has really fucked things up.