Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Guest Roger Kint

I say get him and de Bruyne in a double deal. :pow:

Assuming you mean proper deals? Would only cost about £30m for the pair......if we are lucky.

Assuming you mean proper deals? Would only cost about £30m for the pair......if we are lucky.

Nah, just fantasizing.  :okay:

Guest Roger Kint

Nah, just fantasizing.  :okay:

From what i have seen/read they want to keep both, never even seen KDB play tbh. Think we all would be fantasizing over signing Lukaku, clearly going to be a very good player.

Just seen Christian Eriksen of Ajax linked with us in the Dutch media.

If we are pursuing players of that type surely that means Sissoko will be moved back next to Cabaye next season ?

No chance of us buying Eriksen whatsoever.

If we are pursuing players of that type surely that means Sissoko will be moved back next to Cabaye next season ?

I thought that as well, but then i remembered we got Sissoko and Yanga-Mbiwa in January.  :shifty:

I know he has said that he won't renew his contract that expires next summer but I can see the elite clubs going in for him. Although he has said he wouldn't want to go somewhere that he wouldn't be guaranteed a start to stall his development so fuck knows. :lol:

Guest palnese

He's already stated that he will only join a team that play good football. :lol:

He's already stated that he will only join a team that play good football. :lol:

Time for Pards mindcontrol DVD that we used on Anita  :frantic:

Anyway even if it isn't realistic, if we are looking at players like that ( in other words an AM ) surely that means Sissoko will be used in a box to box role next season?

Even if the AM in question isn't Eriksen.

Do you not mean the Jedi Mind Tricks that he used in the flesh to Cabaye?  :mike:

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/yohan-cabayes-pass-pact-newcastle-1408444

“The first time I met Alan Pardew I asked him ‘How do you want to play? What is the style?’,” Cabaye told the Sunday Sun.

“He said ‘With you, it will change’. I told him I want to have the ball at my feet, I want to pass the ball, pass again.

“It reassured me a lot to hear that the first time I met him. It was my first move since Lille and not to another French club so it was more difficult.

“I was pleased and relieved for him to say that. My mind was calmer because of that. I was reassured and I felt good.”

Time for Pards mindcontrol DVD that we used on Anita  :frantic:

Anyway even if it isn't realistic, if we are looking at players like that ( in other words an AM ) surely that means Sissoko will be used in a box to box role next season?

Even if the AM in question isn't Eriksen.

Would give us some great options if we did buy somebody to fill that void. I know Marveaux can fill that role but there's still a doubt over his consistency in that position. Some home games though I would definitely like to see Cabaye and Sissoko as a central two with somebody playing ahead of both of them to link up with Cisse/new striker.

I think our main goals have to be to get a decent money for Tiote or make him wake up from the dead again. Sign a CB (if Colo goes) and a winger/striker type that can take the ball to the fullback and challenge them like Benny does. Remy would've been so perfect...

I think our main goals have to be to get a decent money for Tiote or make him wake up from the dead again. Sign a CB (if Colo goes) and a winger/striker type that can take the ball to the fullback and challenge them like Benny does. Remy would've been so perfect...

On the subject? Not that I'm classing him as a transfer target or anything but how do you rate Bernard?

On the subject? Not that I'm classing him as a transfer target or anything but how do you rate Bernard?

The few time I've seen him he's been absolute class, however, his size is something which makes me believe that he will never cut in Europe. We've had quite a few players like him in Brazil before who didn't make it, such as Elton (who stood 10cm shorter though :lol:).

He definitely has talent though, no doubt about that.

I thought that as well, but then i remembered we got Sissoko and Yanga-Mbiwa in January.  :shifty:

I've seen a price tag of 20m euros quoted. And he isn't one to hold his club to ransom. Plus some big clubs had their eyes on him for a while.

"I read that my asking price was €20m' date='" Eriksen told Het Parool. "That is a lot, yes, but I will leave that for the clubs [to decide']."

Payet on the wing. :drool:

That's an interesting name. Didn't someone say that he's Robert-esque?

Do you not mean the Jedi Mind Tricks that he used in the flesh to Cabaye?  :mike:

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/yohan-cabayes-pass-pact-newcastle-1408444

“The first time I met Alan Pardew I asked him ‘How do you want to play? What is the style?’,” Cabaye told the Sunday Sun.

“He said ‘With you, it will change’. I told him I want to have the ball at my feet, I want to pass the ball, pass again.

“It reassured me a lot to hear that the first time I met him. It was my first move since Lille and not to another French club so it was more difficult.

“I was pleased and relieved for him to say that. My mind was calmer because of that. I was reassured and I felt good.”

Cabaye you mug. :lol:

If Lukaku becomes available at all, we have to give it a go. Him and Benteke are perfect for this league.

Apparently Lukaku wants to (or Chelsea want Lukaku to) play in a European competition which is why Swansea are being mentioned as an option (they have qualified for the Europa League via their Cup win) and that's why he won't be at West Brom on loan next season.