Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Was watching Pierre-Emerick on YouTube and couldn't not notice Saint Etienne's number 9 who has a great understanding with their number 7 (Pierre). His name is Max Gradel from Ivory Coast who was voted Leeds player of the year 2 years ago. From the videos he seems to provide assists and scores goals too similar style to Craig Bellamy.

I was watching my 2nd team, Corinthians play yesterday and I would love a DM a la Ralf. He might be a bit unrealistic with him being linked to some bigger clubs (€22m to Bayern being rumoured), but still, he's the type of defensive midfielder who would work perfectly with Moussa and Cabaye. He has the ability to create from deep, pass the ball around well but best of all he's like Tiote on his good day defensively every game, wins so many duels in the middle of the park and covers for the defence.

We really need someone like that, that can anchor that midfield.

Jackson Martínez or Carlos Bacca would be nice but I know this is the

"Realistic Transfer Targets - Summer 2013" thread.

Stefan Kießling tall like Parsew wants but well 29 so to old ?

My pick though wold still be Wilfried Bony

I don't want to be scathing but it just seems awfully dismissive for all the wrong reasons.

haha i remember in 2006 when Ronaldo was claiming to be ITK, that fat Ronaldo was signing for the toon on deadline day. Oh how things change.

Guest Roger Kint

I don't want to be scathing but it just seems awfully dismissive for all the wrong reasons.

haha i remember in 2006 when Ronaldo was claiming to be ITK, that fat Ronaldo was signing for the toon on deadline day. Oh how things change.

No he didnt :lol:

guardian reckon all these could be on the way out of citeh: Costel Pantilimon, Joleon Lescott, Gareth Barry, Carlos Tevez, Roque Santa Cruz, Scott Sinclair, John Guidetti, Maicon, Edin Dzeko

we'd be stupid not top punt in for Guidetti surely?

Would be good for coverage over here more than anything else. We can do much better.

I'd probably even start him in the current set-up. As much as I love Goof his ability lies in a striker role (still good out wide, mind). We're choking for a bit of pace and it'd allow us to throw away Obertan.

I'd like some players here who treat playing for us as not just a job, and something they can leave behind if it goes wrong.

I think we're looking into players' characters a lot more these days. At least we say we are.

I'd say that's one thing that has improved under Mike Ashley.