Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Isn't Fer supposed to be a Sissoko type? would be a bit of a waste.

That Kouyate lad from Anderlecht seems to ring a bell and would fit in line with our apparent scouting of Holland and Belgium.

I've mentioned him before, after doing a Dennis Wise on transfermarkt. Poor Wisey must have been gutted it wasn't around during his time here.

Could do with having some Belgians in the squad, Chadli would be a great shout. Nainggolan, Alderweireld and Lukaku would be nice too!

Signed for AS Roma.

I rate Nacer Chadli - watched Twente's game yesterday he was the best player on show. Fer is good but has that dodgy knee I think.

Not sure what's happened with Kjaer like, was the next big thing a few seasons ago.

I rate Nacer Chadli - watched Twente's game yesterday he was the best player on show. Fer is good but has that dodgy knee I think.

Not sure what's happened with Kjaer like, was the next big thing a few seasons ago.

Danish Williamson.... poor technically and slow but has good positional sense for the most part.

Would love us to sign Ince though although for some reason I can't see it happening.

Stranger things have happened. Would be a great signing.

Pretty much ticks the boxes. His father might have a say on the matter though, thinking about it.

Can Ince play on the left? As we seem to prefer Hatem on the right rather than in the middle

Ince can play on the left, centre and right, although i wouldn't really like to see him through the middle myself but he has played there.