Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

I just love how you know something (everything) about every player we're linked to  :lol:

Not really, only the ones that are easily accessible on TV. I don't have a f*cking clue about anyone who isn't on Sky or ESPN.

Not hard to know about Ince when he plays in this country and we have been linked with him a lot and he plays for our U21s.

Would like Ince here or someone like him. Any chance at Will Hughes or is he already too hyped for us?

Will Hughes has looked a top prospect from what little i've seen of him. Would think he's be more likely to go to a club like spurs though tbh. That kind of clever ball playing midfielder does seem more like their kind of thing (just being honest).

Would like Ince here or someone like him. Any chance at Will Hughes or is he already too hyped for us?

Think its a bit early for him so no i wouldn't think he's too hyped.

Will Hughes has looked a top prospect from what little i've seen of him. Would think he's be more likely to go to a club like spurs though tbh. That kind of clever ball playing midfielder does seem more like their kind of thing (just being honest).

:thup:

Would be great if we could grab him while the price is somewhat low. I'd love to get some of the decent younger prospects in the Championship like we did with Bigi. Though it's a bit of luxury, you'd think it would be in Ashley's interest to buy low on these English prospects with some of the prices they are eventually going for. There might not be that much playing time here (tho Bigi ended up getting a decent amount) but we could loan them right back so they don't have to learn anything from Pardew can get the proper amount of game time.

Seeing how many players are demanding a move to a club in Europe, our failure in the transfer market last summer is seeming more and more criminal. we really could have attracted some top talent, yet this summer the lack of Europe seems to be ruining our chances with many players, such as PEA etc.

I don't think Ince will be on the radar. The talk of getting in players with Premiership experience suggests that the policy of recruiting youngsters will be suspended for now.

Besides, Ince isn't that good IMO.

Seeing how many players are demanding a move to a club in Europe, our failure in the transfer market last summer is seeming more and more criminal. we really could have attracted some top talent, yet this summer the lack of Europe seems to be ruining our chances with many players, such as PEA etc.

Exactly should have signed players when we were on the up.

Can Ince play on the left? As we seem to prefer Hatem on the right rather than in the middle

Ince can play on the left, centre and right, although i wouldn't really like to see him through the middle myself but he has played there.

http://ballsdot.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/gallery/mickmccarthy/mick-mccarthy.gif

Ince would be absolutely ideal.

Ince, Remy, Carroll/Bony and Sakho. Dreamland. Realistic if Ashley is serious though. Think its almost a dead cert Ince will return to Liverpool, like the idea of pissing them off twice by stealing Ince and getting Carroll back on the cheap.

Desperate, as we are for some top quality coaching staff, what about RENE MEULENSTEEN. Not wanted at Man U by Moyes.

Phelan would be a better choice and although a twat could see Platt fitting in well too.. neither will come here just to be a coach though. Pardew has already stated Carver will stay as assistant regardless of who comes in. Expect it will be yet another yes man with particularly uninspiring credentials..probably younger too.

It would be nice to have something different than we already have. There's no out and out creative midfielder in our squad. Cabaye is capable of making some chances, but he's not really done it on a consistent basis for us.

At least we have one of them (attacking midfielder), we don't have a single winger of note. We badly need someone to come in who can deliver a ball from out wide on that left side, and someone who can fill in when said winger is suspended/injured.

Do agree with that, not a priority though for me.

Getting a pacey wide forward, a target man like Carroll or Bony and a winger are what we should focus on IMO.

We've got quick wide forwards in HBA and Gouffran. We could do with one more perhaps but 2 wide men and a target man are what need desperately addressing.

Any feasible wide men that fit our transfer criteria, Mole?

When i said pacey wide forward i was referring to someone like Remy or Aubameyang, as for the winger i have no idea who we are looking at quite frankly.

I would love Ince but not sure how realistic that is.

So basically my dream list is Bony, Aubameyang and Ince :lol:.... yeah back to dreaming.

When i said pacey wide forward i was referring to someone like Remy or Aubameyang, as for the winger i have no idea who we are looking at quite frankly.

I would love Ince but not sure how realistic that is.

So basically my dream list is Bony, Aubameyang and Ince :lol:.... yeah back to dreaming.

I think we'll get Bony if the price is right, I don't think any top club will take a chance on him yet. Not sure about Ince, Sinclair perhaps. I saw Boudebouz was on a list posted on here a month ago as his contract is up in the next year, I think we might go for him as he fits in with our strategy but I don't think he's quite suited to the league.