Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Still totally lost on me, sorry. :lol:

Seriously though, good little player is Berghuis. Wide forward with a semblance of the Van Persie about him. Same goes for Ziyech who is more a central attacking midfield player, plays for McClaren's old club who are in a mess financially so may well be willing to do a deal.

Both beautiful left pegs :smitten:

Hakim Ziyech

This the tall lanky technical attacking midfielder? Oh, just saw your last post...Saw him in a game a while ago and had very good crossing. A couple of the longer balls through the centre of the pitch reminded me of Beckham, the hit and precision.

Guest chopey

Shelvey, borini, shawcross and omeruo and bamford from Chelsea would be achievable targets in my opinion

Shelvey, borini, shawcross and omeruo and bamford from Chelsea would be achievable targets in my opinion

Seriously? :scared:

You choose Borini out of all that s***? :lol:

There's a case to be made for why all the others could possibly be useful signings. But Borini ffs? He's a considerable level below any of the above names. Absolutely woeful "player", and an utter cunt to boot.

Shawcross is the most under rated CB in the Premier League in my opinion.

I never understood how Lescott, Cahill, and Samba all got big money moves but Shawcross never did.

Cahill and Lescott are somewhat capable with the ball at their feet. Samba went to Russia. Shawcross isn't and won't go to Russia.

I never understood how Lescott, Cahill, and Samba all got big money moves but Shawcross never did.

Cahill and Lescott are somewhat capable with the ball at their feet. Samba went to Russia. Shawcross isn't and won't go to Russia.

Lescott good on the ball? He is horrific with the ball;

Lescott good on the ball? He is horrific with the ball;

Hence why he didn't last long for City once being more attacking became their ideal. As I said, somewhat.

• 4 weeks later...