Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Derby are willing to let Jeff Hendrick go for £7mil. Looks like he might be on his way to Hull. Always been impressed with him when I've seen him, although their seems to be mixed reactions about his performances from Derby fans.

• 4 months later...

Hope we leave him well alone now to be honest. Would have reluctantly had him back this month, him and Palace can get to f***. Better options in the summer.

I'd be tempted at the right price. Spurs fans were laughing at us even when we were sniffing about, he's been crap at Palace.....when here he got back into the England squad in a struggling team. Some players just fit somewhere, This could be his place and don't blame him too much for choosing the prem over the championship. Most hate that he went to Pardew more than going to Palace.

• 2 weeks later...

Anytime I watch Hull play, Harry Maguire seems to stands out. Even in defense, he's got an attacking instinct.

I've always admired how Everton signed Baines and Jagielka from poor teams for low prices and have gotten a lot out of them over the years. This could be a similar type deal.