Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

I see Dani Alves has been released and is interested i coming to England, we should be all over that!  He's already played in black and white before so he's bound to settle quickly.

Look at the first word of the thread title

I see Dani Alves has been released and is interested i coming to England, we should be all over that!  He's already played in black and white before so he's bound to settle quickly.

Look at the first word of the thread title

Look at the context in which he made the post.

I would quite like to see us go for Nathaniel Chalobah, but Chelsea will undoubtedly want daft money for him.

For the money it would cost to get Chalobah, it would probably be worth sticking with Hayden and hoping he fulfils his potential. Spend the £25m elsewhere.

I would quite like to see us go for Nathaniel Chalobah, but Chelsea will undoubtedly want daft money for him.

For the money it would cost to get Chalobah, it would probably be worth sticking with Hayden and hoping he fulfils his potential. Spend the £25m elsewhere.

Would prefer Baker from Chelsea but he'd probably cost a bomb too.

Realistic?

Would be my number one target for this window, I think we should go all out. £12m is a great price for Hernandez, especially with all the ridiculous money being thrown about

Liverpool were constructed for Torres to score. Benitez could build our team around him.

A hell of a lot easier to build a Benitez side around a striker with mobility, mind. Chalk and cheese, really.

Some of these available players come and go and you really wonder why the heck we're not in for them. Not saying I disagree with Rafas targets, it's just a bit surprising.

Some of these available players come and go and you really wonder why the heck we're not in for them. Not saying I disagree with Rafas targets, it's just a bit surprising.

In the end of the day this clubs own fans are waiting (and believing) for the club to implode any minute now, you think potential players think differently?

We're interested in players who we've got a chance with, some won't touch us with a barge pole even if the fee seems reasonable as a proposition to them we just don't float their boat. It'll take a while to shake the image we've been tarred with, though it's never permenant as footballers has relatively short memories.

£12m for Hernandez and £20-25m for Iheanacho are both absolutely amazing value like. Should be in for one, or both really.

Should all over both of them ffs. 45M would get the pair of them I reckon. Just 10 million more than what was paid for Andy Carroll. And Michael Keene :lol: