Forest 3 - 4 Newcastle (Carling Cup) - 20/09/11 - post-match reaction from p55

Dave

Ben Arfa sounding a little subtler than usual but quality on the ball. Great news.

It's his first game for a year. You can't expect much more.

Btw: Who is playing in the defensive role of Abeid and Gosling? Sounds like Gosling is having a bad one.

Was Gosling or Abeid on the right? Haven't heard Gosling or Guthrie mentioned but the commentators don't really talk about the match.

Gosling apparently on the right,  Abeid is in the middle doing the holding job i think.

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Promising half from NUFC. Three French lads - Abeid, HBA & Marveaux - look like class acts. Some of Sly's crossing has been sublime

LOOK AT ME I KNOW THE PLAYERS BY NICKNAME TERMS...tosser. (not Fenham Mag, he's a fine young man)

Guest bimpy474

Was Gosling or Abeid on the right? Haven't heard Gosling or Guthrie mentioned but the commentators don't really talk about the match.

Gosling apparently on the right,  Abeid is in the middle doing the holding job i think.

Spot on cabbage ;)

Guest bimpy474

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Promising half from NUFC. Three French lads - Abeid, HBA & Marveaux - look like class acts. Some of Sly's crossing has been sublime

LOOK AT ME I KNOW THE PLAYERS BY NICKNAME TERMS...tosser. (not Fenham Mag, he's a fine young man)

You plank man, he only has a certain amount of letters per tweet, you daft cu :D

One for the daft questions thread but doubt many ppl are going there during a match and I need advice.

Two wasps were shagging on my lampshade, a bizarre.sight in itself. Im scared of the cunts so smashed the shit out of them and ran out the room. Shitting it about going back in but they would have forgotten about it now wouldnt they, not out for revenge...

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

One for the daft questions thread but doubt many ppl are going there during a match and I need advice.

Two wasps were shagging on my lampshade, a bizarre.sight in itself. Im scared of the cunts so smashed the shit out of them and ran out the room. Shitting it about going back in but they would have forgotten about it now wouldnt they, not out for revenge...

Their children will hunt you down and sting your eyelids shut.

Wait didn't you kill them? Shit son, just leave the house fuck it. Game over.

Right went back in, found one of them struggling so finished him/her off. cant find the other one, probably rallying the troops

Right went back in, found one of them struggling so finished him/her off. cant find the other one, probably rallying the troops

:lol: Mental image of about 40 wasps breezing in your house. But I'm sure that won't happen ;)