Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Doesn't matter if we sack Pardew. Ashley will just bring in another puppet too soothe the fans, and it will continue until Ashley is out of the club.

Guest firetotheworks

Doesn't matter if we sack Pardew. Ashley will just bring in another puppet too soothe the fans, and it will continue until Ashley is out of the club.

Bring it on.

Guest firetotheworks

I'll make a very simple prediction. No "puppet" will be as bad as this cunt. Nigh on impossible to be as bad as him with the players at his disposal.

Guest bimpy474

You can be a puppet to Ashley and still play attractive football.

This seems to be very lost as a concept on people who say Pardew isn't at fault.

I still disagree that he fluked his way to 5th mind. We were the 5th best team that season, granted based on Liverpool, Everton & Chelsea not being what they should have been.

Think that was more to do with the quality of the new players we brought in before he'd had a chance to Pardew them rather than any managerial genius on his part.

He did well for our run in that season, only time he hasnt reverted to his negative starting point. Until we lost to Wigan & his ego was reinforced by manager of the year. Been a mess ever since.

I still disagree that he fluked his way to 5th mind. We were the 5th best team that season, granted based on Liverpool, Everton & Chelsea not being what they should have been.

Ba was on fire first half of the season. Then Cisse turns up and starts bossing the place.

Pardew then decides to fuck around with the formation just to keep Ba happy and the rest is history....

His house is having a huge renovation at the moment, Cabaye probably paid for that.

It was public knowledge at his appointment that he would make money personally off of transfer Net Spend if it was good.