Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Attacks on Sports Direct have definitely been neglected, you could probably cause them quite a bit of hassle without breaking the law.

One of the very few things I remember from my Law A level is that price tickets are simply an invitation to treat. Handing over goods with a total ticket price of £300, or whatever, letting them ring them all through the tills and offering a pound is completely legal. A complete waste of their time obviously, but it's not illegal iirc.

And also, it would only take a handful of people to derail a SD store for an entire day pretty much, whereas thousands are needed to make an impact on attendances. Not that it would necessarily acheive anything in terms of Ashley himself, but it might work as pure revenge.

Attacks on Sports Direct have definitely been neglected, you could probably cause them quite a bit of hassle without breaking the law.

One of the very few things I remember from my Law A level is that price tickets are simply an invitation to treat. Handing over goods with a total ticket price of £300, or whatever, letting them ring them all through the tills and offering a pound is completely legal. A complete waste of their time obviously, but it's not illegal iirc.

:thup:

Not illegal at all.

I hate the way this man makes me feel about my club. Hes ripped the soul out it.

The way he degraded our club and city through cheapism is disgusting. The club may have been in lower leagues or in dire financial straights but i doubt its ever really been in darker days.

Its making the fans argue about wanting to win, it doesnt get much lower than that.

Someday this cunt will be gone and the club we love will awake from its slumber.

Meanwhile, Celtic legend Davie Provan also feels that Ashley would be good for Rangers.

Provan said: “Am I missing something with Mike Ashley?

“He wiped Newcastle’s debt out, handed them £130million interest free and backed Alan Pardew beyond reason.

Source: http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-owner-mike-ashley-7928379

???

Meanwhile, Celtic legend Davie Provan also feels that Ashley would be good for Rangers.

“He wiped Newcastle’s debt out, handed them £130million interest free and backed Alan Pardew beyond reason.

Source: http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-owner-mike-ashley-7928379

???

it's the old pardew is a good manager counter-argument really isn't it: Davie, would you be happy having the cunt buy celtic out then?  no?...fucking jog on then

???

it's the old pardew is a good manager counter-argument really isn't it: Davie, would you be happy having the c*** buy celtic out then?  no?...f***ing jog on then

My point was that none of what was stated is factually correct. Ashley did not wipe out our debt. He did not hand us £130million interest free and he certainly hasn't backed Alan Pardew, or indeed any other manager, beyond reason.

???

it's the old pardew is a good manager counter-argument really isn't it: Davie, would you be happy having the c*** buy celtic out then?  no?...f***ing jog on then

My point was that none of what was stated is factually correct. Ashley did not wipe out our debt. He did not hand us £130million interest free and he certainly hasn't backed Alan Pardew, or indeed any other manager, beyond reason.

Sure yeah, not disputing that

If he sack Pardew and hire a capable manager in Wenger mold i would forgive him. I have no problem with our structure of buying young and cheap talents and selling the best players policy. I can not imagine how stupid he is to stick with Pardew though.

If Ashley wants Rangers he will get them, his passion is making money and he doesn't care whose fingers he has to stand on to make more. If he took over my local pub I'd be over the moon but him taking over a football club means he can make cash not friends.

You sure, it would be stocked to the hilt with Hofmeister and have a bear for a doorman.  That and tea and coffee served in a free fucking over sized mug.

I genuinely think that with a half decent manager, the players that we've had through the door, regardless of the cost, should have had us pushing top 6. For this reason I'm much more of a mind for wanting Pardew out than Ashley tbh, and if any of you recall my posts you'd know I know my stuff when it comes to the snake that is Mike Ashley, inc. the article I wrote for themag.co.uk.

Need to really focus in on a single target and I think Pardew is more culpable than Ashley at the present moment in time.