Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Glad the programme picked up on the club shop now being a sports direct store and the sports direct HQ address being on the receipts.

Sending everyone a "mug" with every order is quite ironic and surely a pisstake too.

I haven't been to SJP, so forgive me for sounding somewhat behind the times on this, but watching that documentary tonight, I was shocked at the amount of Sports Direct advertising at the ground.

How long has it been that bad? It looks horrendous.

two years ago we signed some frenchies in january, it was decided to turn the next home game into French day, every seat had a piece of paper on to hold up and create a huge picture ( aka Dortmund) on the back of every piece of paper was an advert for a sale at sports direct

And every Europa League game we played, the electronic boards were advertising a sale in different places and languages, depending on who we were playing - sportsdirect.fr and so on.

Aye

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c341/just_boy_uk/CBD0FCD9-8A53-4DAE-BCF1-8054C1C5E481.jpg

Glad the programme picked up on the club shop now being a sports direct store and the sports direct HQ address being on the receipts.

Sending everyone a "mug" with every order is quite ironic and surely a pisstake too.

Was it not on here ages ago where someone booted off because they got the free mug, which obviously wouldn't fit through the letterbox, meaning they had to go and pick the parcel up even though what they'd ordered would've fitted?

I haven't been to SJP, so forgive me for sounding somewhat behind the times on this, but watching that documentary tonight, I was shocked at the amount of Sports Direct advertising at the ground.

How long has it been that bad? It looks horrendous.

two years ago we signed some frenchies in january, it was decided to turn the next home game into French day, every seat had a piece of paper on to hold up and create a huge picture ( aka Dortmund) on the back of every piece of paper was an advert for a sale at sports direct

And every Europa League game we played, the electronic boards were advertising a sale in different places and languages, depending on who we were playing - sportsdirect.fr and so on.

Aye

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c341/just_boy_uk/CBD0FCD9-8A53-4DAE-BCF1-8054C1C5E481.jpg

And all the "international" sites just redirected to the English page. Cheap to the end.

The responses to the official twitter account fill me with renewed hope in our fan base.

Facebook is even better.

Deleting the comments apparently. Obviously the loser on a zero hours contract isn't meeting his targets and will probably be sacked.

Was it not on here ages ago where someone booted off because they got the free mug, which obviously wouldn't fit through the letterbox, meaning they had to go and pick the parcel up even though what they'd ordered would've fitted?

Think that was me :lol: My lass ordered some fucking gloves. Mug was cracked by the time she got it anyway.

Think that was me :lol: My lass ordered some f***ing gloves. Mug was cracked by the time she got it anyway.

:lol: ffs

http://i.imgur.com/wZYZaVR.jpg

jesus mary, that's terrible.

He clearly doesn't give one tenth of one single s*** for the pride of one of his companies, looking at that.

Lerner has been awful for us the last five years, but even at his absolute worst, he'd never, ever resort to something as tacky as that.

No wonder you want him out.

It is everywhere you can possibly imagine - in the Players tunnel on both walls and above the Howay the Lads sign, huge signage in the main reception area, in the dugouts, on the back of the steward's jackets, it takes up most of the space on the TVs in the concourse and so on.

Sustained kicking off about the team, weeks of silence, criticise Sports Direct URGENT MIDNIGHT CLUB STATEMENT

It's like no one in their PR department has a brain :lol:

The related links on their Facebook post are a crease "Photos of Sir Bobby thrown in skip" "The club that lost its soul", on and on and on, might as well have "Exclusive: Mike Ashley thick cunt" appended to everything they post.

It is everywhere you can possibly imagine - in the Players tunnel on both walls and above the Howay the Lads sign, huge signage in the main reception area, in the dugouts, on the back of the steward's jackets, it takes up most of the space on the TVs in the concourse and so on.

http://i.imgur.com/5YBLHlb.jpg

:anguish:

http://i.imgur.com/5YBLHlb.jp/img]

:anguish:

Plenty of space for more, poor effort really

Thankfully it looks like cheap shop front stuff that will jimmy off easily. The next owners should charge people a tenner to help to boost the transfer kitty.

Stuck on with No More Nails though, that's all the tiles fucked.