Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

I'd be willing to bet the statement today contains no more information than last night's, they'll just be currently trying to up the word count and increase the font size.  It'll just say the programme was inaccurate, but it won't actually deny any specific allegations.  No, wait, they'll strenuously deny something that wasn't even said on the show.

Watched the dispatches programme last night and was a bit deflated by the whole thing.

Rolling out some craggy old lawyer to babble on about 'possible' breaches of consumer law doesn't really amount to much.

I guess I was hoping for some sort of financial wrongdoing or offshore sheltering or something to make things a bit more spicy for them.

As it is, I don't think MA will be that arsed about what they uncovered really.

He'll take it personally, of course, but when it's looked at in the cold light of day, I think they'll view it as a bit of a lucky escape.

Also, would love to know who owns those two x labour agencies they use. Nailed on to be a mate of his/a link to Ashley somewhere.

Yep, wasn't the besr doc. Seemed a bit lazy. Dunno what their budget is but it should stretch further than that.

Never watched the programme but how far into the closure of the West Coast Capiltal USC warehouse in ayrshire did they go.......lots of shady practices there to say the least would only take a bit of digging. Reading the comments seems the program did the bare minimum very disappointing but not surprising.

The thing it really piss me off is why he doesn't think big. Think big and aim for CL make us happy in the process and you will get amazing international coverage and exposure. My theory is most of the stuff he does is to wind us up. Hope he will be mature to relies what is best for both club and Sh*t Direct invest heavily or sell up.

Sports direct logos would all need covering up during champions league games wouldn't they? Mammoth task, not worth qualifying for the amount of duct tape required

At that point I assume Sports Direct would become our shirt sponsor.

Sports direct logos would all need covering up during champions league games wouldn't they? Mammoth task, not worth qualifying for the amount of duct tape required

At that point I assume Sports Direct would become our shirt sponsor.

If he gets us there he can be our shorts sponsors as well.