Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

What's not to understand?

Wishing death on an ex-manager for talking about us on tv?

He's a f***ing horrible c*** who ruined NUFC and is now blaming fans for our current predicament. I hope his life finishes in a ball of fire, tonight.

I totally agree that he's a loathsome prick, and we have still not recovered from the shambles he left us in. But howay man, wishing a horrible death on someone?

Nobody will fall for his s****, surely.

If he had any intention of really investing and actually trying to compete he'd go out there and find a quality young manager from the continent who plays good football and hand them a rapeload of money to build a team.

But he'll appoint Carver or McClaren.

They will and they have, already had people at work say "looking forward to the summer to see what he does" - numpties

aye, they'll lap it up with a biscuit as always sadly

The thing is he was here today.  If he doesn't get want it means after watching us f*** him.  I'll give him a chance to back his words pre match. 

He has had plenty of chances  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Surely there has to be some ex-con-crazy-don't-care-about-their-life-Newcastle fan out there who could just kill him? I'm surprised there hasn't been attempts to get at him from someone.

There are soo many crazy people out there, surely some of them ought to be Newcastle supporters?

(I'm furious and hate him with a passion but I'm too sane to assault anyone  :laugh:)

The thing is he was here today.  If he doesn't get want it means after watching us f*** him.  I'll give him a chance to back his words pre match. 

Being the owner, he's in a unique position where he can have as many chances as he likes. The interview was clearly a PR plug, and the chances of him actually running the club properly are minimal to null. Fair play to the cunt if he somehow changes that though. Personally (apart from Jonas scoring) I hated the fact that we won, and the bellend got off relatively scot-free.

Too true too true.  Not going to argue as I hate the twat.  But surely after the emotion and joy of to day he must get engaged a bit. Big he does he could make the difference.

Too true too true.  Not going to argue as I hate the t***.  But surely after the emotion and joy of to day he must get engaged a bit. Big he does he could make the difference.

Nope, he was told to get out there and protect his asset.  Those questions were loaded and his answers prepared.  Bishop was probably off camera holding up boards for him to read.

He's only had 8 years  :lol:

#WAIT

You're right I'm wrong.  Just pissed as a wanker and want to be positive. 

Too true too true.  Not going to argue as I hate the t***.  But surely after the emotion and joy of to day he must get engaged a bit. Big he does he could make the difference.

Nope, he was told to get out there and protect his asset.  Those questions were loaded and his answers prepared.  Bishop was probably off camera holding up boards for him to read.

Not going to argue with you.  I'm flying after watching us survive. 

#WAIT

You're right I'm wrong.  Just p*ssed as a w***** and want to be positive.

Go watch Jonas' celebration again :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

His presence and interview had KB all over it and was a cold and calculated thing knowing he was never going to face any flack during the game because fans wanted to be united behind the team and afterwards he can basically leave the stands which he did. Where was he against Spurs? He is a coward, a gutless ambition less man who has no place at this club even if he hires a competent manager and we spend a few quid in the summer. His time has come, his whole tenure needs to end, every last trace of him and his tacky shop needs rinsed out of the club full stop so we can start afresh.

#WAIT

Go watch Jonas' celebration again :lol:

Got it on a loop!

His presence and interview had KB all over it and was a cold and calculated thing knowing he was never going to face any flack during the game because fans wanted to be united behind the team and afterwards he can basically leave the stands which he did. Where was he against Spurs? He is a coward, a gutless ambition less man who has no place at this club even if he hires a competent manager and we spend a few quid in the summer. His time has come, his whole tenure needs to end, every last trace of him and his tacky shop needs rinsed out of the club full stop so we can start afresh.

I could have sworn Bishop kissed his hand in celebration after Sissoko scored.

#WAIT

I'll start to get posetive when an decent manager is hired, then it requires investment in the player staff and coaching staff.  Then I want to see some good league finishes, that means in and around 8th or 7th.  Once then happens regularly and the club doing fairly well in the cups i might change my mind and think "yeah fat man has turned".

I want the club to make a statement of intent about its intentions, if we fail to get there then fair enough but lets never go down the road of never trying.

All of that above is never going to happen.

was just talking to a lad at work who started talking about who he signs and how much he spends as a result of this....as gimp just said for me I don't give a fuck, start with a proper manager and then we'll have a think about it eh

#WAIT

I'll start to get posetive when an decent manager is hired, then it requires investment in the player staff and coaching staff.  Then I want to see some good league finishes, that means in and around 8th or 7th.  Once then happens regularly and the club doing fairly well in the cups i might change my mind and think "yeah fat man has turned".

I want the club to make a statement of intent about its intentions, if we fail to get there then fair enough but lets never go down the road of never trying.

Not going to argue. Just pissed and happy we didn't get relegated.

#WAIT

Not going to argue. Just p*ssed and happy we didn't get relegated.

Im not arguing, just chatting  :lol: :lol:

Also, don't know how many people seen it, but Sky were looking at him just after the final whistle, and Ashley blew the biggest sigh of relief ever. Fucking mug.

Which pretty much confirmed to me that Carver won't be the "head coach" next season.

At the end of the day, the fact he's come out and actually said something is a huge sign that the respective campaigns against him are beginning to cause some concern. Kudos to the AO guys.

At the end of the day, the fact he's come out and actually said something is a huge sign that the respective campaigns against him are beginning to cause some concern. Kudos to the AO guys.

^ This, totally.