Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Apparently his parents still live in his childhood home and he hasn't helped them out. Sounds a real cunt but we already know that.

Exactly the kind of character I would think he really is.

Guest strongbow69

I heard his family remortgaged there house to help him open his first shop and now don't even talk anymore

I heard they loaned him 10,000 for his first shop and he never paid them back, whatever the truth hes a cunt. Hope he spontaneously combusts right on halftime so I can enjoy the second half no matter what.

I heard his family remortgaged there house to help him open his first shop and now don't even talk anymore

I heard they loaned him 10,000 for his first shop and he never paid them back, whatever the truth hes a cunt. Hope he spontaneously combusts right on halftime so I can enjoy the second half no matter what.

best so far :lol:

Apparently Ashley has done an interview for Sky, which is going to be shown at 245pm

He is not going to sell us until we 'win something'. :D Lee Charnley is in charge of the getting the new coach and there will be 'significant investment' in the summer. :D :D :D