Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

That's fine and dandy but he has zero track record of knowing how to appoint the right people for the club. I zero faith he can get top people. Or even just decent ones. Zero.

it's utterly staggering this when you think about it like, i suppose by his own low standards pardew was a roaring success mind :anguish:

Lambeezy looks better with each passing window. It's disgusting.

Guest Roger Kint

Absolutely nowt to do with disgusting football and 2 wins in 13, both thanks to fortuitous injury time winners though. No its those vocal fans that did it. Just like the West Ham fans who forced him out rather than 1 win in 19 games for them at the end. Got to be one of the most deluded twats in football

• 3 weeks later...

Sons of Struth

23 hrs ·

WHY MIKE WANTS TO GAG OUR DIRECTORS.

Sports Direct own the rights to our shirt sponsorship when the 32red deal expires and they paid nothing for it.

If you care to look back on our timeline I have been talking about this since before the EGM in March.

Dastardly Mike done a deal our club when he had his two place men on our board

Remember Somers statement about "normalising" the marketing deal when he returned the £1 for the stadium naming rights deal? Mr Somers forgot to tell us the normalisation really meant giving Ashley the rights to our shirts sponsor.

Magic Mike now has a decision to make. He can emblazon our shirt with Sports Direct or any other of his firms name or he could sell to the highest bidder and we would receive no money from our shirt sponsorship deal from next season

I have tried unsuccessfully to uncover the length of the deal but I would imagine it would have been similar to the stadium naming rights deal which from memory would have three years to go.

Our club now receives no money from shirt sponsorship, a pittance from merchandise and our board are gagged from explaining the full extent of his dastardly deals from fans and shareholders.

This wretched excuse of a man even attempted to curtail our own fund raising efforts while we raised a four figure sum for the Former Rangers Players Benevolent Fund.

I am confident to predict our soon to be released accounts will show very little difference from the 75p from each £10 spent on club merchandise that was revealed in last years accounts. Remember at the time the Ashley controlled board attempted to claim we were due a massive dividend and we would be better this season?

I said it yesterday and I will say it again, the borderline legal acts of Llambias, Leach and Ashley are strangling our club. If anyone wants to google "companies act section 41" they will see why I'm happy to use such terminology.

Our club has been used as a personal piggy bank for Whyte and Green in the past and is now being used as a corporate piggy bank by Sports Direct.

Our fan base gave too much to the previous two before we woke up, let's not make the same mistake again.

Are we incapable of going a year or two without a replica shirt? Does it make you less of a fan spending your blue pounds on something else that gets more money in to our club? Buy a brick it lasts longer. Buy a few programmes. Buy someone less fortunate a ticket for a game.

It took us two years to get some fans round to accepting the last board were bad for our club, please let's not take the same length to get through to you on this one.

I fully expect a legal and PR vendetta against me, I've got news for you Mike, I'm well used to it and it won't deter me in bringing the fans together against you.

Ashley may have big pockets and thick skin but I will happily stand up against him because this is our club not a line on the accounts of Sports Direct.

I really wish we didn't need to start another campaign, I really wish we could just switch off and enjoy the football. The reality is we need to and we have learned so much from previous years and campaigns that we are even better prepared than before.

We the fans have the only thing he wants and it's in our pockets, give him it and nothing will change. Keep it from him and we have a chance.

Every bear needs to see this, share it on social media, show your friends and family that aren't online, discuss it on the busses on the way to games and don't just leave it to others. Together we will make a difference but it will take everyone doing something and not leaving it to a few.

Of course SOS will organise events and come up with ideas but it's not only us that need to do something. Join us, help spread the word and support us as we start this next chapter.

Gone are the times of petty squabbles between fans, we are far better than that this time. Let's just do what needs done together.

Remember we have beaten bullies before and we will again. How can I say this with confidence? It's simple we are Rangers fans.

Here before them, here after them. Here forever.