Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Ian Cathro has not played a single game on the professional circuit – but that hasn’t stopped him rising to the top of the coaching ladder.

Makes no difference at all that, its like saying Merson is better than Mourinhio cos he was a better player

Ian Cathro has not played a single game on the professional circuit – but that hasn’t stopped him rising to the top of the coaching ladder.

Makes no difference at all that, its like saying Merson is better than Mourinhio cos he was a better player

no I was saying we have a coach who appears to know nothing  who actually in his footballing career has done nothing !!

He was very well thought of in Valencia and they offered him a new contract but he wanted to go back to England, but yes I can't see any improvement in our team in the past year even with a whole new coaching set up

Come on fat boy sack the useless manager please.

Fatty has been dealing with things a little differently this season and after spending circa £80m on players this season and if rumours are to be believed, without relegation clauses included, you'd have to imagine that fat arse will be twitching right now.

We all know FMA's propensity to royally fuck things up though and back his subservient employees to the hilt, but how far does that loyalty stretch when there's so much money at stake this season? It could go either way, I'm hoping he does the right thing when this is clearly not getting any better and time is quickly running out but I'm not convinced he's got it in him to make a sensible decision.

Fatty has been dealing with things a little differently this season and after spending circa £80m on players this season and if rumours are to be believed, without relegation clauses included, you'd have to imagine that fat arse will be twitching right now.

We all know FMA's propensity to royally fuck things up though and back his subservient employees to the hilt, but how far does that loyalty stretch when there's so much money at stake this season? It could go either way, I'm hoping he does the right thing when this is clearly not getting any better and time is quickly running out but I'm not convinced he's got it in him to make a sensible decision.

I think if we lose the next game he might sack him, no real idea why, just a random feeling/hope.

I think if we lose the next game he might sack him, no real idea why, just a random feeling/hope.

The worst decision he could make, other than keeping him! Do it now and we've got 18 days to sort something out, don't do it after the next game when it's one game less with less time to sort the fucking team out. We're run by a bunch of clowns man!

The worst decision he could make, other than keeping him! Do it now and we've got 18 days to sort something out, don't do it after the next game when it's one game less with less time to sort the fucking team out. We're run by a bunch of clowns man!

Bang on, do it now and give the new utter idiot whos completely unsuited to it a chance to look at the team  :lol:

Honestly why is it so hard for them to just appoint a decent manager.

We are goal difference away from 17th place. Well away from those nasty European spots.

Ashley probably thinks that McClaren is managing the team brilliantly in order to finish in his dream position.

We are goal difference away from 17th place. Well away from those nasty European spots.

Ashley probably thinks that McClaren is managing the team brilliantly in order to finish in his dream position.

Not so sure after spending £80m, might have narked fat man a bit. Let me dream like  :lol:

Bang on, do it now and give the new utter idiot whos completely unsuited to it a chance to look at the team  :lol:

Only NUFC can hire a manager that's so shit he doesn't even give you a bounce. But yeah, we totally need to give the next unsuitable manager time to find new ways of making us lose.

Only NUFC can hire a manager that's so shit he doesn't even give you a bounce. But yeah, we totally need to give the next unsuitable manager time to find new ways of making us lose.

if we get a bounce, it will be like throwing a hard rubber ball at a wall, bounce fucking hard into your eye.

Re some of the posts above, I must say that one of the things that made me more positive about the McClaren appointment was the apparent pedigree of the coaching staff we appointed. Seemed like we were taking things a bit more seriously than when we had Carver/Stone/Woodman at least. However that was the first and last time I've been made to feel positive about it, whatever they're doing isn't working on the whole even if the football is generally a lot better.

Clearly it's more than just the coaching, we look a very different side at home and you get the feeling we could give anyone a game, away from home we look like a beleaguered and discombobulated squad of misfits blindly fondling around towards relegation. Psychologically we look fucked!

Clearly it's more than just the coaching, we look a very different side at home and you get the feeling we could give anyone a game, away from home we look like a beleaguered and discombobulated squad of misfits blindly fondling around towards relegation. Psychologically we look f***ed!

Still only won 4 out of 13 games though.