Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

I don't want to be the type of person that wishes genuine ill on someone but....

I know what you mean but it's really hard not to in that fat fuck's case.

how much is the parachute payment?

I don't know but whenever I see Mike Ashley and parachute mentioned near each other the words that come into my head are 'did not deploy'.

Relegation and likely trapped in the Championship. Land sold off around St James', so no hope of ever having bigger ground to match other clubs. Future seems bleak  :(

52,000 is plenty if Leicester City are anything to judge by. More pressing in the immediate is buying players in the positions required, and who actually seem to give a shit.

The bloke is an absolute muppet.

He has one business plan to fit all, it must be quite clear to him now that his methods are flawed outside of the retail business.

I was called a conspiracy theorist yesterday for saying that he is more involved than his interview suggests. Gah.

He is or he isn't, either way he owns the club and he's responsible for what happens. Giving the tea boy the chairman's job is a capital offence in itself.

He has one business plan to fit all, it must be quite clear to him now that his methods are flawed outside of the retail business.

Just like sauron and the one ring. Except instead a big menacing red eye or a 12 foot demonic suit of armour we have some podgy cunt in a shit tie.

Just like sauron and the one ring. Except instead a big menacing red eye or a 12 foot demonic suit of armour we have some podgy c*** in a s*** tie.

Did he run discount sportswear store in Mordor, with branches stretching out to the rest of middle earth?

Just like sauron and the one ring. Except instead a big menacing red eye or a 12 foot demonic suit of armour we have some podgy c*** in a s*** tie.

Did he run discount sportswear store in Mordor, with branches stretching out to the rest of middle earth?

Yep. Full of Elf and safety hazards and zero hours w-Ork-ers.

It's incomprehensible that a successful business man can be so fucking stupid.

Because barring advertising his tatty little brand he has no care for us. What he clearly didn't factor in is that we have to have a modicum of success to continue advertising said shitty brand. He just thought he'd done the bare minimum but it was always going to collapse on him.

It's incomprehensible that a successful business man can be so fucking stupid.

Because barring advertising his tatty little brand he has no care for us. What he clearly didn't factor in is that we have to have a modicum of success to continue advertising said shitty brand. He just thought he'd done the bare minimum but it was always going to collapse on him.

Preach. Same as it's ever been. We're going nowhere til Smartprice Sauron is out through the Gondoor