Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Pardew will need balls of steel to come back. Considering we made him cry in a home game once I can't see him wanting the grief. In his own deluded mind he probably thinks he can do better anyway.

;D

I found this comment hilarious.

It was an away game at Stoke anyway, but still funny.

Pardew will need balls of steel to come back. Considering we made him cry in a home game once I can't see him wanting the grief. In his own deluded mind he probably thinks he can do better anyway.

;D

I found this comment hilarious.

It was an away game at Stoke anyway, but still funny.

I thought it was Cardiff at home? Or was that when he retreated to the bench after getting heckled?

Don't know why everyone blames Ashley.  It's clearly the fault of Charnley.  He is the one that ultimately decides whether to pay the asking price for transfers.  It's plainly obvious Charnley was not prepared to pay palace any more than we got for Townsend and I think he was right.  I also believe he was right not to increase the £15m offer for Mccarthy as I don't believe he is even worth the £13m Everton paid for him.

Don't know why everyone blames Ashley.  It's clearly the fault of Charnley.  He is the one that ultimately decides whether to pay the asking price for transfers.  It's plainly obvious Charnley was not prepared to pay palace any more than we got for Townsend and I think he was right.  I also believe he was right not to increase the £15m offer for Mccarthy as I don't believe he is even worth the £13m Everton paid for him.

Hi Lee!

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :facepalm:

Hi Lee!

Oh dear.

Jesus fucking H.

Hi Michael (as in Murray).

What's the texture of your fave in-law's butthole like today?