Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Guest Howaythetoon

Falling asleep under a table and whiteying into a fireplace is hardly a 'scream' like. I remember being out for a few pre-Brighton Beach drinks in Gotham once and my dads mate was convinced it was going to be a gay club night, so he "got into the spirit" by playing the fruit machine with his chopper. That was much funnier.

Sounds like a nob!

Falling asleep under a table and whiteying into a fireplace is hardly a 'scream' like. I remember being out for a few pre-Brighton Beach drinks in Gotham once and my dads mate was convinced it was going to be a gay club night, so he "got into the spirit" by playing the fruit machine with his chopper. That was much funnier.

Dreadful behaviour

Think he has it written in his will that, in the event of his death, the club automatically passes onto his children, with explicit instructions to continue to f*** us over at every opportunity. We'll never be rid of the Ashley clan.

I didn't realise he had spawned.

Hope his helicopter's pilot falls asleep and puts the chopper into auto-pilot with Ashley and that Barnes bloke on board, straight to fucking Antartica.

Gonna run out of fuel before they make it.

Hope his helicopter's pilot falls asleep and puts the chopper into auto-pilot with Ashley and that Barnes bloke on board, straight to f***ing Antartica.

Even better. Atleast we won't know the fuck they ended up in.

Guest chopey

Ashley is obviously not bothered about us and he is in court again now because of his questionable character is he not just getting this case over before giving us 10 minutes of his time

Hope his helicopter's pilot falls asleep and puts the chopper into auto-pilot with Ashley and that Barnes bloke on board, straight to f***ing Antartica.

maybe end up in space