Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

I'd love to know what changed at Christmas, like. :lol: Out of morbid curiosity more than anything else.

Creased at the idea of him thinking we should have got into the Champions League in 11/12 as well. Absolutely mental beyond all measure, that cunt.

IIRC he was supposedly furious that we'd shelled out on Cisse in January and then not qualified.

EDIT: added the IIRC there and it cost me. :(

Guest firetotheworks

I'm not just saying this for effect, I think he knows less about football than any person I've ever encountered. It's not just that he knows nothing, it's that he actually know less than that. The likes of Paul Merson would run rings around him in terms of their insight.

I'd love to know what changed at Christmas, like. [emoji38] Out of morbid curiosity more than anything else.

Creased at the idea of him thinking we should have got into the Champions League in 11/12 as well. Absolutely mental beyond all measure, that cunt.

IIRC he was supposedly furious that we'd shelled out on Cisse in January and then not qualified.

EDIT: added the IIRC there and it cost me. :(

Despite us not even coming close to having spent the Carroll money by then despite it being 18 months later, and then there was the money brought in from the sales of Enrique, Nolan etc that was also untouched. Arsehole had no right expecting anything.

That's a quality rant tbf. Obviously will be completely ignored by everyone that's not a Newcastle fan.

And plenty of them will be on Twitter giving Edwards abuse for writing it.

Two replies out of 22. One's a mackem and other is just a mong. "Stop repeating the same story" blah blah blah

You tell him Dave, bloody disgrace.

:facepalm: These utter f***ing idiots, man. As if Rafa is going to read these and realise "ah, maybe I could go to West Ham, cheers Luke." :lol:

Unfortunately a huge number of our fans are monunmentally thick.  The patter you hear at the match, after on the metro/bus, in town, social media or wherever is just so fucking bad and ill informed

You tell him Dave, bloody disgrace.

:facepalm: These utter f***ing idiots, man. As if Rafa is going to read these and realise "ah, maybe I could go to West Ham, cheers Luke." :lol:

Unfortunately a huge number of our fans are monunmentally thick.  The patter you hear at the match, after on the metro/bus, in town, social media or wherever is just so f***ing bad and ill informed

It's not so bad for me at the match, fortunately there's a lack of mongs and has been since last season, but I know you get them around the ground. In town isn't bad either, for where me and my dad go before the games anyway. Social media is awful. Do my best to avoid it after a poor result. Pure :anguish:.

The only way to resolve our predicament is for the PL Dosh to go to the top 8/9 clubs at the end of the season, this will encourage the present situation to change and encourage him to either put up or shut up. There is no point drifting prize money to all the PL clubs, if the result is to continually survive and leave it at that.

Can we not just go direct to Barclays* and ask for a £400 million loan in order to buy the club?

*Other financial institutions are available.

We 100% could. We could bring forward the end of season TV money in order to strengthen way more than a class manager Rafa could even need. But doing so would require a modicum of common sense and/or ambition.