Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Guest zicomartin

We know how huffy he gets, I think he should teach those greedy shareholders a lesson...

He can start by taking away all those free adverts in the ground, for a start.  :knuppel2:

It's on TF as well.

http://www.true-faith.co.uk/mike-ashley-campaign-presents-magical-misery-tour/

Fair play, good idea imo.

I'm hoping this isn't a NUFC fan in the comments for that article  :idiot2:

BY WHOARYA APRIL 3, 2014 - 1:50 PM

It’s amazing that a few fanatics will get a platform to amuse the world, however until half a million supporters rant on like this I’m sticking with our new messiah because he has brought stability and he will build a team.

Remember we haven’t won anything domestically since 1955 and a few zealots that have to sleep with their hands in boxing gloves sen to the outside of their duvet do not represent the majority. Think of the supporters of the 86 other clubs in the league who would swap with us in a heart beat.

http://www.themag.co.uk/the-mag-wire/peter-beardsley-mike-ashley-youth-level-incredible/

Probably sacrilege to say like, but Beardsley has gone way down in my estimations since coaching for us

Rolando Aarons :lol:

I bet he's glad he's moving toward the first team, there would only be so much you could take of Beardsley wandering the training ground shouting "Rolando, Rolando" is his voice.

Guest neesy111

Assuming he wasn't there today?

Be spitting his dummy out that shareholders didn't vote his bonus scheme.  Fat cunt.

Guest neesy111

Assuming he wasn't there today?

Be spitting his dummy out that shareholders didn't vote his bonus scheme.  Fat c***.

It's glandular.

Sorry.

Guest bimpy474

Come on you fat cunt do something decent and sack the piece of shit of a manager we have.

Failing that, at least eat him.

Can't wait for next season to finish off, seeing this c*** and his 'business' Newcastle and SD go down to Championship. For as long as he is the owner Newcastle may stay there for all I care, and go down even further the system, just enough for him to f*** off.

It's a disgrace this club has as many point as it has this season  :rant: Lucky cunts..

Fair play to him for making everything about the club unlikable at best. It's been some effort but he's managed it.

I know it wasn't vintage and great, but up until Cabaye stuck that free-kick away at West Ham, at least we were winning games and we were ticking over nicely along with Spurs & Man Utd.

Since that goal, it's been turgid. Everything about us on & off the pitch. Just fuck all.

Fair play to him for making everything about the club unlikable at best. It's been some effort but he's managed it.

I know it wasn't vintage and great, but up until Cabaye stuck that free-kick away at West Ham, at least we were winning games and we were ticking over nicely along with Spurs & Man Utd.

Since that goal, it's been turgid. Everything about us on & off the pitch. Just fuck all.

Absolutely rotten.

I have never seen a more 'we're safe so fuck it' attitude in all my years of watching football. Not a single person associated with the first team has any interest in bettering themselves once that point was reached.

I assume next season they all assume we'll just be able to turn it on again and start not getting hammered every week like a switch. Good luck with that.

Since that goal, it's been turgid. Everything about us on & off the pitch. Just f*** all.

Absolutely rotten.

I have never seen a more 'we're safe so f*** it' attitude in all my years of watching football. Not a single person associated with the first team has any interest in bettering themselves once that point was reached.

I assume next season they all assume we'll just be able to turn it on again and start not getting hammered every week like a switch. Good luck with that.

All quoted posts here are spot on. It's fucking grim.