Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

70%[email protected]/ I've shagged your mother, the glass she keeps her teeth in and in time I'll shag you and your teeth cleaning glass as well. I'll shag you all and clean my knob in a glass of Steradent, it'll come out gleaming.whitehelmet.

That case-sensitive?

70%[email protected]/ I've shagged your mother, the glass she keeps her teeth in and in time I'll shag you and your teeth cleaning glass as well. I'll shag you all and clean my knob in a glass of Steradent, it'll come out gleaming.whitehelmet.

That case-sensitive?

Yes it fucking is.

That case-sensitive?

Yes it f***ing is.

:lol:

Mirror is also running the Rangers story again (about Ashley buying them) Wanting to take them into the CL, indeed. :thdn:

Makes sense.

Be cheaper and quicker to do than us

IIRC it doesn't matter so long as we're never in Europe together...

Owning two clubs in the same competition is forbidden – which could give Ashley problems should both Toon and Rangers qualify for Europe.

No problem there, then. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Mirror is also running the Rangers story again (about Ashley buying them) Wanting to take them into the CL, indeed. :thdn:

Good, if he sells us. I hate them as well so I'll be happy to see them suffer

Won't need to sell us, seeing as we have no ambition or intention of getting into Europe, he can own both clubs without any problem.

Guest bimpy474

Good, if he sells us. I hate them as well so I'll be happy to see them suffer

Won't need to sell us, seeing as we have no ambition or intention of getting into Europe, he can own both clubs without any problem.

I don't know, I just can't see it working with two clubs. Surely there would be some sort if legal issue, people could legitimately suggest we aren't competing deliberately

Nope, same people own, Granada, Udinese and Watford without a problem. Watford and Granada will never be in Europe in the foreseeable future so the European rule will never bother them.

Edit : Just realised what you said about us not competing, that would be very hard to prove i'd think.

He'd try his best in the PL (Or at least try to look like he is), then if we qualified for Europe he'd just rescind our place.

I could actually see that happening anyway if we qualified for Europe by some future miracle / accident.

Guest bimpy474

He'd try his best in the PL (Or at least try to look like he is), then if we qualified for Europe he'd just rescind our place.

I could actually see that happening anyway if we qualified for Europe by some future miracle / accident.

Never going to happen under Pardew, so i think we're safe for 6 more years.