Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

If his long term strategy is to have us be a feeder club for Rangers...

...well, that could almost be very close to being the final straw for me in terms of my compassion for the chubby funster.

Dont worry its not

Not really convinced he follows the teams fortunes on the pitch particularly closely.  Like if you asked him what our last 5 results were off the top of his head, how accurate do you think he'd be able to be?

With regards to Rangers - could he need syphon off some of our profits (as in, paying back some of the loan) - pass is through MASH and then on into Rangers? Not sure if that is legal or not and indeed a goer.

Entirely legal. They're his businesses and can take a divi from one to invest in another no problem. UEFA would have an issue if both sides were in European competition, although the cynic in me would say that NUFC in the PL is a good enough advertsing vehicle, while it's cheaper to get Rangers into the CL than NUFC so that situation may never arise.

I know we want him out, but seriously where the hell would that leave us?

Strange question, clearly the answer is that it would be entirely dependent on who the new owner was and their intentions.

I personally just want a change, I can feel my enthusiasm for it draining by the month.  One consideration though is that Ashley will doubtless try to fuck us on his way out.

Guest bimpy474

I'd be happier if we were getting an owner first because they'd put the money up, that scenario seems more like a pulling the plug on us and jumping to a cheaper option.

Surely he gets more exposure for Sports Direct from the Premiership than he would from Rnagers in the Champions League. I'm not buying the selling us to buy Rangers theory myself. We're his golden ticket, buying Rangers to add to us is his want, us out of Europe gives him the Premiership, Rangers in the Champions League gives him that.  The fact we'll never meet in Europe means there's no conflict of interest and against UEFA rules.

I'm actually beginning to believe stuff like this now as the evidence is there to see.

Guest bimpy474

Wish we would just drop dead, the fat cunt.

You what?

Woah, woah, woah. Suicide's not the answer lads. :frantic:

Oops cheers BD i wouldn't have noticed that :lol:

Genuinely think we'd be more likely to end up with a Sheikh Mansour/Abramovich than a Venky's/Vincent Tan if he put us up for sale like, providing he didn't go out his way to find the biggest cunts going on purpose.

Foundations are there for a quick success with us, whereas they weren't as much with Cardiff, Blackburn or Hull.

However I can't help but think that if and when he sells, he definitely will seek out the biggest prats that will pay the asking price.

@GrahamtRuddick: Mike Ashley plot thickens - he is selling £225m of shares in Sports Direct, Goldman Sachs handling placing

Wish he would hire Goldman Sachs to find a fucking buyer for the club.