Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Like he says in that article I'd take scrabbling around in the lower leagues with a new owner but watching a REAL Newcastle United over the current bullshit any day of the fucking week. I'd bite anyones hand off who offered me it right now.

Like he says in that article I'd take scrabbling around in the lower leagues with a new owner but watching a REAL Newcastle United over the current bullshit any day of the f***ing week. I'd bite anyones hand off who offered me it right now.

Imagine getting 50 000 people crammed into a Gateshead game (know its not possible) and buying shirts. Should get the media gagging

MA cashed out £ 200 mm of shares yesterday - two fingers to the stockmarket who wouldn't vote for his latest bonus package

The way I read it was the other investors in SD vetoed his bonus of £73 million. So he turned around and sold a huge amount of share costing said investors £500million. Hate him or hate him, that's what you call revenge

Would rather have Shepherd tbh. For all the fucking about he did he at least still had ambition.

how about neither, both are and were poisonous influences on the club and I'd rather neither darkened SJP again.

Would rather have Shepherd tbh. For all the fucking about he did he at least still had ambition.

how about neither, both are and were poisonous influences on the club and I'd rather neither darkened SJP again.

I was talking about a situation of a preference of either Ashley or Shepherd, obviously.

I don't know the ins and outs of the bad stuff that FS did all I do know is we were actually competing. That's it

which had nothing to do with him and everything to do with the individual brilliance of KK and SBR. While they were doing good work he was busy creaming as much cash out of the club as possible.

Guest neesy111

Newcastle Supporter Protest

Following the defeat to Sheffield United on 4 November 2006, more than 2,000 fans protested outside St James' Park, calling for his resignation.[12] Websites such as True Faith and United For Change led a supporter campaign against him. Protests were again held after the club's defeat to Blackburn Rovers on 5 May 2007, after which Glenn Roeder resigned.

Imagine any of that happening now

I was part of that.

Following the defeat to Sheffield United on 4 November 2006, more than 2,000 fans protested outside St James' Park, calling for his resignation.[12] Websites such as True Faith and United For Change led a supporter campaign against him. Protests were again held after the club's defeat to Blackburn Rovers on 5 May 2007, after which Glenn Roeder resigned.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php?topic=31529.0

I was part of that.

Fun fact: so were a number of this forum, on one of the very first organised pissups. Myself included.

Picked a cracker there. :lol:

Guest neesy111

I was part of that.

Fun fact: so were a number of this forum, on one of the very first organised pissups. Myself included.

Picked a cracker there. :lol:

:lol:

Tbf, the protest worked as we went a good run after that.