Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Hi NE5. Go f*** yourself. [emoji38]

[emoji38]

Seen him on twitter on deadline day spouting his told you so bollocks [emoji38] If only FS was still in charge ay?

What's his Twitter name?

Leazes_Mag

People on Toontastic have posted about how much of a weird t*** he was on there too. Going by his bio, that looks like it's true. :lol:

I remember that Mick and NE5 had massive arguments.

There was an occasion where Mick absolutely destroyed NE5.. but I can't remember the details. It completely sank him. Anyone remember that at all?

'Thick Mick'  :lol:

Out of interest, how much do other clubs get for sponsorship within a ground?  Times this by 10 and add to that any profit he would have made if he sold the club, its still been a great investment for him (and not for us), not to mention the well claimed benefits for SD (and his increased share value).  He could easily walk away from this club £500M up.

Even more shocking based on that he refuses to invest another penny.

Guest The Little Waster

Heres one ( of 50 000 ) reason Ashleys going nowhere . Fucking mugs like this cunt make me puke . Bought off with a picture and a booklet , thinks its very nice of the club ! How ye daft twat you fuckin bought all that shite when you paid your membership fee its cost the club fuck all

Brass neck like putting out historical booklets with the story continues with Rafa on the inside whilst they have all this carry on. At least fans with their own channels can feel special. Don't really want to knock that bloke but its so transparent.

What's this all about?